With or without bangs?

I'm not the prettiest girl, and I've been trying to figure out away to make myself look better. Someone not too long ago told me to get rid of my bangs, because she felt better once she grew out hers. I've always had bangs. I can't think of time in my life I didn't have them. I've been thinking a lot about what she said though. I'm extremely self conscious about my face already, and to get rid of my bangs would show my face more. So I am trying to get opinions. I don't want to do anything that will make me even more funny looking,

link

link

link

I am well aware about my eyebrows not lining up. My face isn't symmetrical. That's another reason why I hide them.

• With
  • Without
lol I take it I am hideous either way... thanks though.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not hideous. Far from it, in fact :-) At any rate, I like no bangs better.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, you look better without them, you look like you're trying to be a teenager with them.

• Bangs aren't only for teens. I know plenty of people who have them, and they're older than me. My mom is 47 and she has bangs. So I wasn't trying to be a teenager with them.

• I know, but on you, it looks like you're trying to be a teenager! Yes, it wouldn't look like that on someone 47 like your mom!

• You are very pretty the way you are without them. You are not funny looking at all.

• I actually have bangs. I parted them for the last two pictures.

• Definitely without, I like your forehead.

• Without looks a lot better :)

• I think you look better without bangs. And stop being so down on yourself, you're not unattractive.

• Honestly everyone I know calls me ugly. It's only online people say I am, so I must be photogenic.

What Girls Said 4

• The hell... you are not even ugly. You look good without bangs but bangs will also fit you. So you can't go wrong both ways. Persoanlly, bangs will give you more personality but then cover eyes...but you still will look good. If you are without bangs you will look good anyhow... pus your eyes are really nice. I say without... eyes are important. If you wanta boost of confidence then maybe dress a bit more sexy but classy, dye you hair, just to raise your confidence. You are pretty.

• Thanks. Most people I know tell me I look more like a man. I've been hearing it most of my life, and no one has ever called me beautiful so it's weird to see people complimenting me on here.

• Pls... you do not look like a man. I don't see masculine jawline, facial hairs of a men. Next time they tell you that just shake what your momma gave you and ask them if guy can shake it like that, lol.

• I like both. and you are definitely not ugly. I think the bangs are a little younger and without bangs are a little more mature but wither way your beautiful.

• Nice either way, you have beautiful eyes, so some light layer framing your face would be nice.

• You arn't hideous! I think you look good with bangs, but the bangs don't make much of a difference.

• Thanks. Everyone I know, even my relatives tell me I am ugly. It's odd to see people on here say I am not.

• Cause you arn't! Trust me! You have nice teeth, hair, and eyes!