Wearing pantyhose without panties?

Do you ever wear pantyhose without any panties underneath? If you do, what outfit do you wear them with? Do you worry about flashing your vaj?

• I wear pantyhose without panties with really short skirts/ dresses
    38% (8)33% (3)37% (11)Vote
  • I wear pantyhose without panties with above the knee skirts/ dresses
    14% (3)11% (1)13% (4)Vote
  • I wear pantyhose without panties with below the knee skirts/ dresses
    10% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
  • I wear panties with my pantyhose/ I don't wear pantyhose
    38% (8)56% (5)43% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i wear panties with pantyhose, I don't c the point in not wearing them?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I sometimes wear pantyhose without panties when I wear skirts that fall below the knee and are "well behaved" like a pencil skirt or one that is form fitting. I have worn pantyhose without panties with a short skirt once and I felt naked so I wear panties under pantyhose if my skirt falls above my knees.

1|1
    0|0
  • I almost always wear panties, with pantyhose. However, if I do wear something really short, like a mini, I may go without the panties, and opt for a really silky, shear pair of dress hose.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've been wearing pantyhose for years. Sometimes opaque tights and other times control-top. Always with short skirts and always with panties. However in the last four years , I've taken wearing sheer to waist pantyhose without panties. Took me awhile to get used to it. Now I won't have it any other way.

0|2
    0|0
  • When I wear a dress or skirt, I usually wear an ultra sheer premium brand of pantyhose always without panties; it is just too uncomfortable to have on redundant undergarments. Even when wearing sheer to the waist pantyhose with mini skirts and really short dresses, my comfort is far more important than to worry about a guy looking for a cheap thrill. Besides, a thong panty does not leave much to the imagination anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes go commando with them under a short dress.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wear panties under my pantyhose although recently I've started wearing stocking hose with a garter.

0|1
    0|0
  • i've never worn pantyhose before 0.0"

0|0
    0|1