Girls have you ever let your thongs stick out on purpose?

I sometime let my thongs stick out on purpose when I sit down mainly for my hubby just cause he likes the tease. I try to only let him see them but sometimes they stick out when I don't realize it. Have you ever done this on purpose? I do remember in high school I would let them stick out for some of the guys that sat behind me in class. I was a lot more immature back then and I didn't really care then either. I am a little more conservative now and most of the time it's an accident if they do stick out. ( unless I'm teasing my hubby). I did go to a saints foot ball game this weekend and my husband said every time I stood up to cheer or to get out of my seat I was flashing everyone my thong. Now that was an accident but I guess my husband was enjoying it anyway. Have you ever let your thongs stick out to tease someone? Tell us your story.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always knew you girls did this, but now it's nice to know that you do it on purpose. All I can say is "thank you". Because when you do this, it's SO hot.

I used to get pissed when my wife would do it in front of other guys, but then I realized... she was doing it for the same reason you just explained that you do it, so I was cool with it.

There is a weird feeling, as a married man, that you get when some guy about 10 years younger than you says something like "Dude, your wife has a great ass". Half of me wants to kill him, and the better half wants to say "yeah, she's with ME".

What Guys Said 2

• been there. done that.

• Personally, I hate whale tails on girls.

What Girls Said 3

• Most of the time it probably isn't on purpose, if I may try and speak for everyone for a second. I did a few times in high school to get one specific guy's attention. I do it to tease my boyfriend at home for sure, but not really in public. When I was in high school I wouldn't have minded more people than my intended target noticing, but now if I ever do it on purpose, which isn't too often, it's in private.

• Did it in high skool just like you to tease the boys behind me..now I still do it at work from time to time wen I kno the guy from loss prevention is coming to my office..lol

• They stick out many times, but its not on purpose now, I fear people will consider me a slut for that.

in school I used to let it be like that sometimes, but then I started being called a slut, not only for that but that too.