Are black girls attracted to white or hispanic men like myself?

I've always been attracted to black girls but I've never known if they are attracted to a guy like me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on who the person is and if you know each other. How you act towards the girls and if they like your personality. Some girls just have different preferences in guys. I just like a guy who knows how to treat me, that doesn't matter what he looks like, what race or ethnic he is or anything else for that matter. I like a guy for personality not looks. Hope this helps.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah there are plenty black girls that are attracted to white and hispanic men. I am attracted to white guys and I'm sure you will easily find a girl that has been secretly checking you out.

• it depends on how you woe them. I like both particularly

• Well I'm a black girl, and to be honest, I tend to be more attracted to white guys or guys of races other than my own. I'm not really into the whole gangster stereotype that a lot of black guys play into, so I think that's a factor. Personality is obviously an important factor too.

• Im a blck girl & I like both that you mention ( I don't date blck guys at all )

• it depends on the person...for me I'm colour blind to the guys I'm attratced to(btw...im black)

• well not really white for me, but yeah I like hispanic guys a lot..im starting to like them more than african american guys kinda harsh for me to say that but yeah sorry black boys!

• We are all different, it depends on the girl. I would have no problem dating a guy of either race if I liked him enough and thought it would work.

What Guys Said 0