Can height be an issue or a deal breaker for a guy ?

I know it might sound stupid but I'm very insecure about mt height , I have this huge crush on a guy who is like 6'1 and I'm only 5'0 tall ... I never approach him or anything because of it , I'm afraid he won't find that much of a difference appealing , can it be a barrier guys ? would it be a barrier if you got to know and likes the girl plus she is cute ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think allot of guys like shorter women.

link an older question asking what your ideal height for a boyfriend/girlfriend is.

the results show that height is more of a problem for short men than anything else.

What Guys Said 7

• my girlfriend is one head shorter than me, but she understands me and loves me, I don't see any problem with how tall or short someone is, being in a relationship is about compatibility, not whether the couple looks the same height as one another in public.

• Only issue I have with height is if the girl is taller than me. I can handle somewhat taller, but significantly taller kind of kills it for me. But I love shorter girls, and from my experience a lot of other guys do as well. Small cute girls are the bomb, pretty much every girl I've dated has been a pretty good deal shorter than me.

Hope this helps, feel free to msg/reply if you need anything else

• It's hard to answer that for a guy we don't know. After all it is a preference. I am 6 ft and I went out on a date with a girl that was 4'11'' but that was as far as it went. I personally couldn't handle the huge difference.

Even if he doesn't like you there are plenty other guys. Don't let this one bother you that much.

• Just like with anything when it comes to the opposite sex, you've got to be open to tje possibipossibility that that the person you like won't like you back OR, will like you but can't be with you (work, school, religion, etc.)

Are you afraid of being rejected, or rejected in humiliating fashion? The more you care it shows. The more self-assured you are - shows you have confidence. You like being around easy-going confident people, right?

• I'm, 6'2 and I'm dating a girl who's about 5'1

Not a barrier at all, the only problem is that it's really hard for us to kiss when we are standing up lol.

The rest is great, I like short girls, especially if they're kinky like this one.

• I'm 6'1 pushing 6'2 and a short girl wouldn't turn me off at all, I like shorter girls anyways.

• I'd consider it hot. Some guys like short girls, some like tall. More guys in north America like short. For most the preference is mild.

What Girls Said 0