Which pairs of eyes look dilated?

Which pairs of eyes look dilated? Which ones don't? And which ones just look weirdly dilated or undilated? (note: on the weird ones state whether they are dilated or not) I am wondering because it seems like this guy's eyes seem to get dilated whenever I look at him but I just want to make sure that they are actually dilated and not just normal sized. Thanks so much for taking your time guys!

1.

link

2.

link

3.

link

4.

link

5.

link

6.

link

6.

link

7.

link

What Guys Said 2

• Well, this is how it goes: the less eye color you see the more they like you.

If you talk to someone make note of the size of thier pupils at the begining..the wider they get as they talk to you, the higher the intrest in you.

I know you can feel it when it happens to you, one particular female I liked ALOT made my eyes feel tingly as I was talking to her and looking at her. after I talked to her I looked in the mirror and all the brown part of my pupils was gone, my pupils where at max size.

link 1, 2 and 4 look mildly dialated, could be they are in a dark area or came out of a dark area.

• They guy I like his eyes are like greenish and his pupils look like in number 4 and the first # 6........what do you think that means? how much interest do you think he has in me?

thanks so so much by the way!!

• Hate to break it to you, but he is probably being freindly with you. Although I am sure he finds you very attractive and I am sure he loves teaching women how to dance. . I don't mean it but I am usually extra friendly with my female customers and sometimes touchy feely. Its hard not wanting to be eaxtra freindly with attractive women for me. Sometimes the older women lean in for a kiss when I am leaving thier house when all intended to do was shake thier hand.

• Thanks for being honest! I was just wondering.....yea it kind of seems far off that he'd be attracted to me...youre right he's probably just being polite....and dance instructors I guess are supposed to be all touchy feely therefore I probably just got the feeling that he found me attractive even though he didn't haha

• Number 5, for sure.

None of the others

• Really? I kind of thought that the first #6 looked kind of dilated.........

• Well you have two number 6"s

• The first number six features a shrunken pupil, not dilated.

A pupil will shrink in size when the eye perceives something it dislikes or distrusts.

Or perhaps in the presence of apprehension.

What Girls Said 0