Do you think that these girls are shallow?

Do you think that girls who take a lot of pics of themselves (like where they're looking a mirror) are shallow and/or think that they're good looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• People do that because the camera can make a person look Very different, so I just think their camera isn't the greatest.

When taking a picture you do not see yourself as you look in the mirror, your seeing yourself with the camera lens and not with you're own human eyes.

I look more like myself with a mirror shot, but still very different than what I look like in the mirror.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's the exact opposite, actually. While they may be shallow, they're very insecure and need virtual validation from others to feel good about themselves. All for the attention, I think.

• Shallow not so much but maybe a little vein. I dislike girls and giys who take lots of mirror pictures of themselves. I really dislike topless pictures of men. I honestly don't get anything from it. I'm really attracted to my boyfriend though so maybe that's why.

• Paying a lot of attention to your looks does not make you shallow.

Paying attention ONLY to one particular trait about yourself and hanging your own, and everyone else's worth on that one trait in order to feel as superior as possible in comparison, makes you shallow.

Having said that, yes most girls are shallow. Guys too, but in slightly smaller numbers relative to their own gender.

These people are often a combination of stupidity and insecurity.

• shallow would imply that they ONLY care about looks-appreciating aesthetics can be mixed with emotional depth and intelligence. they probably think they're good looking.

• Vanity has become VERY popular with the increasing use of the internet.

• Attention seeking is more accurate. I don't know how your mind thought up with the word shallow.

• Uh, no that's just being confident in themselves.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't see how that makes them shallow. I also don't know how that automatically means they think they're good looking.

• No, they are just "advertising" their features. Whether it is to get "customers" of men to approach her or to try and get others to call her nice names.

• we're all a little bit vain, we're all a little bit narcissistic and we all care about looks to some extent. there's nothing wrong with that.

there are shallow people who take these things to extremes. there's nothing wrong with that either, but I have one thing to say to shallow people: good luck finding someone who will meet your unrealistically high expectations

• vain is probably a better word

• They're infatuated with themselves. Don't know if they're shallow. One does not logically connect with the other.

• No. That's called confidence.