Ladies, is it more about looks or confidence?

I know this question has been asked a million times but I'm still curious. I was at cedar point yesterday( an amusement park for those of you outside of the States that don't know) and I saw several times, guys that are average looks and not that muscular that are walking around with very attractive girls. I concluded that it must have been confidence and personality. Is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy has to be attractive to the girl, obviously. But let's say two guys are equally attractive. They both are also equally funny, kind, etc., but one is more introverted and shy while the other is more outgoing and confident. 9 times out of 10, the confident guy is going to make a move on the girl first and openly express interest in her, so he gets the girl.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, absolutely! Confidence and a good personality is key! Also girls also appreciate a man that can make them laugh! Looks aren't everything! Unfortunately good looking guys are usually a**holes, they have too much confidence, which is an unattractive quality. Just because you're good looking doesn't make it okay for you to be a total douche! You have to comfortable in your own skin, and that quality will shine through!

• It's probably more a combination of both. If a guy is really good lookin', but is a complete d*** with no personality and a huge ego about himself, it makes him less attractive. Being personable and confident is what draws people to you. Can't just be the fact that you're about to rip outta your shirt because you can bench 400. Personally, I don't care about sh*t like that. However, if you do have a lotta confidence and an incredible sense of humor and a good personality, you're gonna be attractive. That's not say that every average lookin', funny guy is attractive because there has to be a physical attraction on both parts for something to work out. As shallow as it seems, those ugly/awesome personality guys are gonna get friend zoned.

• confident and good personality. followed by good looking but not necessary super good looking, as long his neat no matter what he wears. shy? my boyfriend is shy as well but I find it cute just be yourself and try to make friends with girls. that way it will help you find your girl. ^_^

• Confidence is very attractive. A man that is comfortable in his own skin and will stand up for himself and his values is a highly desired quality.

• Truth is confidence can make the ugliest man in the world some girls Brad

Pit! Trust me. There have been many guys I never would have even dreamed about liking if it wasn't there personality. It like alcohol I suppose the more you drink ( or the more you get to know someone) the better they become :)

• Looks

• Looks, then confidence

What Guys Said 0