Whats an ideal girl ?

Guys what is the thing that you look for in a girl? lol like honestly is it just the pretty face or great body that you look for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a million and one things, and no girl is looked upon as the same as the last, because every one is unique in her own way, so different approaches and different talents are all recognised when becoming attracted to any one girl, so really, all I look for first is how genuine she is, then everything else jumps out at me telling me what I find attractive about that individual, because what I might like on one girl, may not look good on another, and vice versa, so really, every girl has the potential to attract any guy, its all down to our genetic outlook on what as an individual finds attractive on another individual, so be yourself, this way perfection is easy to maintain,x

What Guys Said 34

• What I'd like...

1) Maturity, self sufficient and cool about things. One that doesn't scream, cry and kick if she only got to see her boyfriend once that week.

2) No constant self-absorbed behavior . The girls who expect to be treated like princesses are often the dragons.

3) One that realizes her partner's feelings and needs, sometimes even guys need to be pampered a bit. Pherhaps I don't like her friends? Big whoop, just leave me at home and we could do something else later.

4) An open mind, not afraid to dicuss controversial things. Although she doesn't have to agree.

5) An interest in life, a hobby. Something that drives her.

6) Okay looks, not obese and preferably not too tall (like, really tall) and with that little something in her face that I find cute.

7) A smile ^^

• You asked for honesty, and I'm going to be honest.

What I have looked for in a girl has changed over the years.

I used to want a girl who was smart and funny and clever and looks didn't matter so much. I wanted a girl who could be my best friend and we could talk about anything.

That was before I was married.

Since my divorce, my outlook on women has changed. I've realized a lot of things. Most importantly, you have to have more than one friend. Finding that "best friend" girl who you can talk about anything with doesn't work, because when you talk to women about certain things, they remember and don't let it go...ever!

So now I look for a woman who knows how to cook. Someone who is a freak in the bedroom, but not a whore at the bar. A girl who isn't so needy. Someone who has her own life to live and I just happen to be part of it. Someone independent. Someone who doesn't need me but rather wants to be around me. That's what I look for now.

• Just for a laugh , ill share something pretty damn personal. When I'd gotten over my divorce and decided to be open to the possibility of love again I decided to analyse my past relationships to see not only where I went wrong, but where I got it right and to define my ideal woman.

I created a word document called "perfect woman spec 1.0". The content is below. You'll notice "personality" is first. While I wouldn't recommend any creates a "checklist" I'd teccomended this as an exercise as it really helps you understand what you want. Sadly I found someone who ticked every box apart from eye color but she wasn't interested in me. Bugger.

Personality

Caring and affectionate - understands how I feel and does her best with it

Modest in nature.

Soft and Vulnerable but strong with it

Kind but will encourage and challenge me to be a better person

Friendly and chatty but on the quiet side/shy/sweet?

Active but still happy to cuddle and watch a DVD

Not a girlie girl but still feminine.

Intelligent but happy to be silly

Independent but happy to let me look after her

Forms close personal relationships with a small number of people rather than many impersonal ones

Loyal

Some shared interest.

Friend first and foremost - trust

She has to interest me in some way.

Physical

Sweet smile

Shorter than me, ideally petite

Preferably Brunette

Physically fit and active.

Brown eyes

Red flags

Negative / talks negatively about others / complainer

Lack of empathy towards others / children / animals

Uses me. Either practically or emotionally. Self centred.

Doesn't take responsibility for own life.

ANY history of cheating or abuse

Breaches trust in relationships

• Well , if you want the absolute truth , then your question will have to be more specific .

Since just like how we have different likes/dislikes with regards to personality / physicality we must remember that none of them are absolute and vary with regards to what you are looking for .

That being said , there are a few basic features which are a must to attract anyone of the opposite sex -

Be healthy

Be yourself

Now both these features can again be broken down to the smallest details and thereby become more demanding but on the whole these features give a sort of blue print on which you as a female can make your own master piece .

• PERSONALITY

• There are 2 reasons this makes a fantasy question for me so I will let imagination go wild :)

Reason one - An "ideal" partner is always a fantasy ; reason 2 ) I am married.

Here are some salient features of an ideal (fantasy) girl - everything assuming that our minds match. So this is all physical.

- someone about 3-4 inches shorter than me because is just looks romantic when a girl loks UP at year face when you hug.

- about 20-30 lbs lighter because its so sexy when you can pick her up without causing a hernia.

- proportional physique. Nothing too big or small is the "two" areas

- darker hair and wheatish complexion

- hair longer than shoulder length but above the lower back

- definitely not very curly hair.

- nice teeth and pretty nose

- piercing limited to ears, nose (only for a subtle nose pin) and belly button (if the b/button is cute)

- ABSOLUTELY no hair on legs, face, under the arms or pubes. Arms too but some girls have very thin short light hair on arms so that could be acceptable.

- pretty nose (I love pretty noses)

- I have a hand and foot fetish - only to the extent of them being nice to eyes and to the gentle touch. So, pretty, smooth and well shaped hands and feet.

- very feminine in appearance. Manly mannerisms or gestures and tomboys turn me off.

TIME TO WAKE UP DUDE ! :(

• At your age, a lot of guys think girls should look like the photos in movie magazines. Any worthwhile guy won't put that much emphasis on your looks, though, not even at that age.

• Less about appearance more about personality. I want a girl who talks about things but not constantly. Honesty is important. No games and loyalty are also important. I want a girl who stands for something and is smart that is just not another pretty face with no substance.

• Looks: eyes are the most important thing for me. Nothing quite like a girl with beautiful eyes. Then the face+hair as a whole. Then it's their boobs. I mean, boobs are awesome! Other things are mostly just that she's reasonably fit, basically that she's not too skinny and not to fat. A nice ass is a plus of course, but not THAT important to me.

Personality: of course the generic stuff such as being nice, friendly, etc is important. Other things I like are a good sense of humor, easy going (doesn't stress or worry too much), and easy to talk to. Having a good work ethic and goals is pretty cool if I'm looking for something long term.

Other things: I think belly button rings are pretty sexy. I also generally prefer shorter girls, like under 5'4 (which is a little weird because I'm 6'1). Sexually I want a girl that's just a little bit slutty. Basically she's willing to do things maybe a little quicker then most, but she's not trying to go to far to soon and has standards. Anything else your curious about?

• Attractive, honest, loyal, funny, driven, goal oriented, can be a good wife and a good mom. I like too fight so someone who is interested in the future. Someone who is fun, fun to be with, funny, and willing to try new things

• I think everybody is shallow to some degree. We can only judge people for their looks on our first encounter. I think about it this way. The girl I want is not someone I would be embarrassed of being witth or someone I would hide for anyone. I otherwise have no specific requests regarding looks.

I think developing a deep emotional connection with shared interests and appraisals is key. I myself have never experienced something like that and I probably never will.

• Beaty is worthless with a rotten soul.

• Compatibility, similar values and some overlaying similarities with interests, and yes, physical attraction is a must too.

• Perfect looks in my opinion?

Not too big (below average) boobs,

average waist (No Hourglass!),

Long legs

A length that seems normal next to me (I'm 2.00 meters, so around 1.85 meters would be perfect)

A smiling face

Long hair, blond curls or straight brown hair

Round face

Glossy lips and green eye shadow.

Glasses.

But does this matter a lot? Nope.

• Funny

Friendly

Understanding

Long hair

Fairly good looking face

Bit chubby (I mean not very thin) and cute

• This! Except she would have to have blue eyes and she would be perfect! link

Got to have a great face and great body to be ideal.

• She can't think she's more than me, she has to think of me as her equal. She can't think every thing goes her way.

• The ideal girl would be simply put the girl I'm most attracted to. Every man his own definition of what he's most attracted to though

• A girl who is fun, feisty and loves life. Someone who doesn't believe that she has to cake herself in makeup to good and believes in the inner beauty.

• I generally Look at the face the hair the body The personality The character Which is pretty much a heart jerker And the personal attributes Which are sometimes unpleasant to think about but critical

• The girl that leaves in the morning. And doesn't bitch and complain. And makes me a good sandwich.

• Well I would say young, attractive, down to earth, no kids , someone who likes traveling and loyal all these traits and I have found my dream girl.

• Well,i think pretty face and great body is the first thing that at attract a man ,but temperament is one of the most importent thing that attract a man !

• The girl from the Fifth Element, who Milla Jovovich played, any guy should know that

• for me? umm.. clever and nice face... that's all..

• Ideal woman big fan of Megan fox, emma watson, anne hathaway.

• i'm more of a body man myself.

• Busty and Blonde. Don't really care about much else.

• Looks (face + body) and personality and intelligence.

Now...what's an ideal guy?

• An ideal Guy? ? hmmmm... for me it would be a Guy who has a good sense of humor and knows how to carry himself has good looks and having a great body is just a bonus

• The ideal girl...

Cute face, cuter the better.

Boobs at least B cup.

In good shape, physically. Not what girls call "curvy" or what doctors call "overweight" or "obese."

Smart.

Loyal.

Trustworthy.

Does some physical thing. Kickboxing, boxing, dancing (not twerking, which makes any girl look like a whore)

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 0