What do you think of stunning looking men and women with no confidence?

Say you say a man or woman and you thought that person is so amazingly beautiful or handsome or he/she fit that childhood dream of yours of marrying someone that would make your jaws hit the floor, but then you saw him/her had very little confidence or was uncomfortable with people.

Say that you saw...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think they had an ugly childhood or past, possibly.

No matter how beautiful you are, if you've had people tell you you're ugly and a nothing, over and over, it's hard to see yourself any other way.

What Girls Said 3

• I think most people have problems with their confidence..

I don't want to have to much of it, just because there is nothing worse than average people thinking they are Miranda Kerr... as long as you are happy I think it is okay..

Most of those really stunning people had a hard childhood and probably a very tough time at school, because the only way for some people to feel good about themselves is to make others feel worse..

• I'd think they were once badly hurt or they have lived in terrible conditions.I don't like this kind of person no matter how amazingly beautiful,handsome her or she is.An unconfident person usually doesn't have a sense of humor.To be with them is so tiring and may also effect my mood.

• i tend to find unconfident people quite funny in their sense of humor. And I'm well-versed in the science of comedy!

• yeh people who aren't that confident have a great sense of humour a lot of the time

• this got me thinking why my friends keep telling me I have zero confidence. good question 5 star!

What Guys Said 3

• I'd think something from their childhood or upbringing or teen years had affected them so greatly that they had no confidence, regardless of how they look.

It happens. Mind > matter. You tell someone they're ugly enough or not worth anything or whatever and they'll start believing it, especially if they're young.

• it's worse for men unfortuneately

• I wonder what the hell is wrong with them? Because in this superficial culture, I think most people would find it most easy to derive confidence from their good looks.