For the guys : blonde, petite,innocent looking, vs brunette,voluptious,aggressive. Which do you chose?

It's a matter of looks and what inspires you the most. Answer quickly without thinking too much about it !

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I would probably go with brunette aggressive chick - I love a good challenge and I hate the color blonde quite frankly. Most people over-do-it and make their hair so white its blinding - furthermore brunette is much more appealing as I also have brown-ish ; ) hair...

The aggressive part I find very attractive, I don't like a fragile darling I want a chick that wants to wrestle and get dirty with things but at the same time she can be a woman - afterall I would be terrified if she had a package for delivery =/

• Hahahahahahahahaha

• OK so I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here. My dress sense is quite feminine but I'm a natural blonde (don't believe me, my eyelashes and eyebrows are blonde) and look sweet and innocent. However I work outdoors, am covered in tattoos and could probably kick your arse at judo after being a blue belt 3rd dan.

• I like you a lot lol

What Guys Said 13

• Very individual. I had to choose "blonde, petite,innocent looking", simply because I love petite/innocent looking.

But ideally, my IDEAL like core-gut-instinct is most highly in (WOW I HAVE TO HAVE HER) mode... When I see a girl who's petite+brunette+innocent-looking+agressive/confident/strong

And yes, you can be both innocent looking and agressive. She looks innocent, but has a beast hiding within... If you know what I mean. That's the best combination.

• " who's brunette+innocent-looking+agressive/confident/strong" if you add passionate to that you just defined any :)

• "She looks innocent, but has a beast hiding within... If you know what I mean. That's the best combination." damn this too! I haven't read all of ur comment before lol

• Blonde Petite and innocent all the way, but that's just me I like petite women because I like how perfect petite women look. Unless your talking straight skinny petite I mean just small all together like 5'0" and 90-130 pounds= PERFECT to me. Hair and skin color is of no concern as long as their is a beautiful mind in there.

• I'd go for the voluptuous and aggressive brunette. I usually like brunettes better than blondes, petite is good but voluptuous and curvy is hott, and I kind of like the aggressive women - like the feisty Latinas and Italian women.

• oh gosh they are both soooo hot. but I'm basically its megan fox vrs. sarah taylor. and I choose the blonde innocent look.

• The petite and innocent sold it for me, so going to have to go with the blonde

(but I do prefer brunettes to blondes)

• Blonde, petitte, and innocent because I find innocence is a very sexy quality in a girl. Blondes are really beautiful. I would choose the blonde over the brunette.

• blonde petite innocent ALL DA WAY! likee brunette voluptious aggressive would be a major turnoff. blonde petite and innocent are probably the sexiest traits a girl could have.

• I choose both. lol.

• The first choice, hands down. Not so much about looks, but I hate agression in women. Its just far from sexy

• You definitely made the brunette sound a lot worse than the blonde..

Someones bias

• brunette and aggressive ! more mysterious and more sexy...

• Brunette hands down

• Depends on how voluptuous are we talking about. I'd go petite if the voluptuous was too uh big.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not a guy, but I'm just wondering what level of aggression are you talking. Because I would think that it would really depend.

• So I was reading this question outloud and my mom said jokingly, "I would choose the blonde petite to marry and the aggreessive brunette to have on the side"

Just thought I would throw that out there.

:]

• i think nthat most guys would want a bit of a challenge, but they'd also like to know their woman is a woman, so be feminine too

• damn hard news to hear to this brunette voluptious vixon!

• I am petite and innocent but I am also a brunette and 36C, where does that leave me?