When girls wear low cut shirts that show cleavage...why do they get mad when we look

youre showing the gods but get mad when we look? makes no sense

Most Helpful Girl

• there's a difference between a quick appreciative glance, and a prolonged starring contest with our boobs.

i agree that girls should expect some level of attention, you shouldn't bitch slap every man you catch looking. but there are limits, and I just don't like the whole prudish attitude of judging a girls entire moral character on how amish she dresses or not, a guy can walk around with his shirt off and no one thinks "oh my god, what a slut. he must no self respect he's just asking for it what did he expect?" generally guys can display flesh and people will look, but no one passes any judgements or makes any assumptions about their sexual proclivities.

What Girls Said 6

• lol yeh I don't get it. this is why I don't wear things which are THAT low cut, and even if I do, I wouldn't blame anyone for looking there.

i can easily control whether it shows or not so if I don't want my boobs to be the...'star of the show' lol, then I don't show em. simples!=]

• Well.. one thing is to have a quick look, and the other is to have a staring contest with the boobs.

Some guys behave more decently than others, that's for sure. It can be annoying, but then again those girls shouldn't complain if they keep wearing a huge cleavage. It's kind of being a hypocrite, isn't it?

The only exception I can think of is when a girl is naturally busty. It's not her fault to have 2 huge melons on her front, and it's a bit sad to think that if she doesn't want people looking at them, she has to hide them like having big boobs was a sin or something.

Whatever the case... having boobs is part of being a woman. We should accept our body with pride, we don't have to hide like it was something wrong or forbidden. We can wear whatever we like... but as a rule of thumb, only wear a big cleavage if you're comfortable with it (;

• the goods? you mean our body? that's what's the problem. objectification. and not listening to a word we say because,hey,f*** words,boobs are there. there is nothing unnatural about being compelled to look,but,out of respect-don't ogle,listen to the woman,and don't consider breasts ''the goods''.

• yeah I misspelled there when I said 'the gods'...i agree with u, but I'm talking about when a conversation hasn't even started yet, and a girl will get pissed even if a guy just glances

• again,it's disrespectful. most will take it as a compliment on a certain level,but it still makes them feel self conscious and objectified. if you're doing it right-no one can even tell. glancing won't even be noticed,but if you're staring-that's just rude

• I've seen girls completely slobber over a good looking guy and just ogle instead of really listening and caring. You're acting like it's a one-way street

• Personally the only time I wear revealing clothing is when I want a certain someone to notice me, so then I really don't mind if he looks ;)

• because most guys don't look, they STARE as if they have never seen cleavage before and it makes of uncomfortable and even more self conscious than we already are. we should be able to go out in public with a low cut shirt on without being stared at like circus acts and being objectified.

• Because they're hypocrites. They dress for men, but act like they don't want men to notice, haha!

So obnoxious.

I can't stand women like that.

What Guys Said 6

• Women should be allowed to wear as skimpy or low cut as they choose without dirty old men and men they aren't attracted to looking at them...women are right for being this way!

• They're nervous and don't know what you're thinking. Your facial and body expressions convey a lot to a woman so make sure they're positive ones. Also, they may not like it because they just aren't simply attracted to you. Can't win them all

• Girls have never been mad at me for doing that, so I guess you ogle/stare instead of taking a quick look as you should.

• Welcome to women they don't make sense!

• Look without looking.

• Maybe you're not the guy they want to look. I get irritated when some fat/ugly chick checks me out but like it when an attractive girl eyes me lol

• This is probably the best answer.

• I also agree with this guy. Great thinking.

• I wonder if the Question Asker wants to hear it though :(