Girls - What do you honestly think of this outfit? It will only take you a second to look! :')?

Women - Do you think this outfit looks nice/sexy/attractive/appealing?

Link to outfit below:

link

Thanks for your opinion...

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh. The tie makes it look too formal, which makes the leather jacket look too out of place. Get rid of the tie and unbutton a couple of buttons, and it might look a bit better.

What Girls Said 23

• Hmm I would rather a suit jacket on top of a shirt and skinny tie like thay. I think leather and denim jackets just look best with a tight t shirt underneath to make it look more rugged:)

With the pic you showed, its kinda like a clash between classy and rebel so its ends up looking a little confused lol. Hope the tips help:)

• Please stop asking these questions already. And get rid of the tie and dress shirt. They don't go with jeans and leather jackets.

• meh, kinda has a douche-vibe to it... I remember the same one with a red tie, and this is better, eventhough this isn't anything that I would pick for anyone..

I would get rid of at least the jacket..

• No. I don't like it.

• I liked it actually, if you have the right body for it omg HOT

• does nothing for me.

• Different pair of jeans (at least tone down the color), different color button up shirt, different belt (it could be a bit thicker), and lose the jacket.

link - This is very sexy and attractive.

• Wow, this is cool, looks like the uniform of pilot!

• I don't want to be rude, but I don't like it. These things just don't fit together. If you want to wear a leather jacket, style it with an everyday shirt with a pattern and one color T-shirt underneath (You may go with some simple jeans). The white shirt can go with the black tie, but you need official trousers underneath. If you want the white shirt tho, you may put a dark shaded sweater above it, the collar of the shirt out and this jeans wil be nice for this look. Hope I helped :)

• Look normal to me

• Eh

• it's nice. no tie would be nicer.

• I don't find that appealing.

• its pretty decent, personally I don't like leather jackets..makes it look cheap

• It hot. very fashionable. Own it with some combat boots and/or some really cool ass ray ban shades. make sure you have the right body, confidence, and bad ass mentality for this look!

• I don't like it unless it is worn by someone who can really pull it off. Otherwise, might look like you are trying too hard.

• it would look good for a the winter and some casual shoes

• Not bad. Reminds me of a preppy school boy.

• It's cool

• I think it is OK.

• I really don't like it. I feel like the leather jacket makes it look like you're trying too hard. It looks kind of tacky with the black and white.

• Depends who is wearing it and his body type

I don't like it though

• Don't like it.

How many times are you going to ask this.

If you like it so much just wear it.

What Guys Said 5

• If it was me wearing that outfit...I'd wear it. But I'd get rid of the tie first.

• NIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Very sharp yet casual like!

• thicker belt and a bit lighter pants also lose the jacket it doesn't look tht cool...

• Just like the last time you asked this very same question - no

• whether or not that works depends on the guy wearing. It would look stupid on mark zuckerberg for example.