Guys, what's more appealing STRAIGHT or CURLY hair on girls?

I have naturally curly hair with spirals and it has volume, some girls are jealous and tell me they want my hair and they say it looks sexy, and a guy said it looks beautiful but not much guys compliment. I have been reading that many guys prefer straight and only some like curly. People like different things, I am aware of that; which is why I want to know what YOU like and why? I'm just curious. :)

• Curly hair for the win!
  • Straight hair all the way!

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I'm kind of attracted to what I see first. If I see a girl with curly hair as the precedent, then that's what I'll find attractive on her, usually. If she straightens it, I usually think "man...I liked her better with curly hair." The same applies conversely.

BUT. If I were to try to determine what I tend to find attractive the most? Straight hair, but that may just be because most women/girls I see have straight hair? But yeah, I tend to like straight hair more, but that may be due to the law of averages, rather than actual preference.

I will add, WAVY hair is probably my actual top preference.

...so not quite sure how to vote on this...

• Haha, thanks for your input! :)

• ok, well I voted curly then. But keep in mind, I really wanted to vote straight! =P

• Aww well now I feel all guilty! :( but thanks for voting, I shall take your vote and count is as straight c:

What Guys Said 10

• Straight

• I love long curly/wavy hair. if she also has orange hair it's very sexy.

• cool thanks!:)

• Read head is a more correct term to use. and yes I find good looking girls with orange hair very sexy.

• straight with waviness to it :p

• Curly

• To be honest I like wavy hair, but if I had to chose I would probably chose curly.

• Straight hair looks sexy.

• I prefer straight on almost ALL girls

• bald.

• I like both.. those are two of my favorite hairstyles in girls.

• I love both, but have a particular love for curly / wavy hair.

What Girls Said 8

• I think the vast majority of men prefer Straight hair over curly and most girls prefer curly over straight.. especially those with straight hair, which is weird...

It's funny how the girl with straight hair will take her time getting ready to go out *curling her hair*, while the girl with curly hair takes her time to get ready *straightening her hair* lol ... and guys are like "what?" xD

But in the end I think it's how healthy your hair looks, and how well it goes with your face, rather than if it's curly or straight... for the most part!

• I think it don't matter as long as the girl can rock it out. Most attractive girls do wear straight hair but I guess its cause they are to lazy to curl it. Like personally I think a girl who can look good both is lucky and if I were a guy I would be like damn..she looks good in any hairstyle.

• I straighten my hair almost daily, but I have naturally curly/wavy hair. My boyfriend LOVES when I let my hair go natural. he loves my curls. guys prefer different things. but me personally as a girl, I love curly hair. it is so naturally beautiful. anyone can straighten their hair. but not everyone is born with beautiful curls. embrace your curls girl! they are an eye catcher and beautiful! most guys I know prefer curly hair.

• I prefer straight hair personally

• I love curly hair and men look hot when they have the curly Afro!

• i have wavy hair and I'm too lazy to straighten it :)

• Wavy!

• Look honey, you shouldn't be basing your self confidence or pride in your hair on whether the majority of guys like it. Most guys are sincerely a disapointment anyway. They GENUINELY do not have all that it takes to satisfy a woman mentally, spirituall, and intellectually. So it's really silly when females feel the need to go out of their way to impress and please men, whom most of would ultimately disappoint or hurt them. So while you claim that you know people like different things, it seems like you are asking this question out of reassurance because you don't feel like enough men have complimented you on your hair.