Short hair styles....Girls how do you style your short hair?

Pretty much the styles seen on my profile are all I do. Do any girls on here have any other ideas or tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's not many styles I can do with my hair since my hair is pretty much the same length as yours. My daily regimen I guess, is just a simple french braid in the front and a cute headband. Nothing too fancy. It still looks cute though :)

What Guys Said 1

• I love girls with short hair, the way you have it in your first picture is adorable in my opinion...

What Girls Said 6

• I've been trying to decide how to style my hair too, I've had it short all year now.

Also your profile is private so only your friends can see your pictures.

• Ah, you're so pretty, you can rock short short hair!

I used to have a teacher who used to have small blond curls

like this hair style---> ( tinyurl.com/lgzt7dx ) *I can't post links yet :/

Anyway, it looks good on brunette hair too. I thought she looked like an angel with that style. idk. :/ lol

This ( tinyurl.com/l5bjve3 ) is pretty, but similar to what you already do...

& this ( tinyurl.com/l9dzen6 ) looks a bit longer than yours, but not much. You can still do something similar I think.. like buy some kind of hair ornament like the one on the pic and fix it like this! It looks awesome!

• I used to make spikes on the front when it was short enough. Or you can just comb everything down and only make spikes in the back, that makes for an eye catching hairstyle when you turn around. Now the front is too long to stand up, so I just comb it to the side and I make the back a bit puffy with some hairgel. Most female celebrities seem to prefer the hair-in-your-eye style, though.

• First off:I love Death Cab For Cutie (respect) 2nd: when I had short hair I spiked it out a lot :P

• Well you can spike it up and add lots of gel.

• Curly short hairstyle is my favourite.