Which Country/Region has the Most Good Looking Males?

So much have been said on this subject regarding women. I want to hear about their male counterparts. What do you people think? My choices are primarily Turkey, Australia, England !

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Guy

• currently the united states but I may move some day

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• According to most Asian women, whatever region I happen to find myself in.

Actually a lot of French and Irish women seem to have a similar concept. Oh, and of course my fellow Italians.

0|0
    0|0
  • America or germany...maybe france...and WTF? to the people naming third world countries hahaha

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• i must tell you hun that most Aussie guys aren't really that hot lol... the hot ones are a minority:P most hot 'Aussies' you'd see here are most likely not pure Aussie:P

i would think that anywhere in South America would have the hottest guys, but I'm just gonna b cheesy and say that there are hot guys all over the world:)

0|0
    0|0
    • Really most Aussie guys aren't good looking ? Looking at their sports teams and media usually tells otherwise !

• yeh that's because many sporty guys are hot;) and ofcourse lol, the media usually shows you the best. I mean yeh there are hot guys but if I were to make a list of the top 10 countries with the hottest guys in the world, id put Australia at say, number 7 or 8.

• japan. if they move I'll follow them.

2|0
    0|0
  • Serbians are pretty good looking people overall, my fiance is one =). Also Italians and Greeks and pretty much all of Southern Europe lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im going to say cuba, spain, & brazil

1|0
    0|0
  • England and Ireland tbh the whole of UK the men down here are sizzling

0|0
    0|0
  • Arab men are hot but hate thier personalty, so I would

Say Spanish men

1|0
    0|0
  • swedish, puerto rican and carribean men (L) =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey

0|0
    0|0
  • France. Even old men are well groomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ireland, Scotland, Australia, Carribean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would go with France.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swedan

0|0
    0|0
  • England, Africa, America, Mexico.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spain and Portugal, hot guys all over the place

The Netherlands comes second, I don't know why but I kinda think Dutch guys has this 'prince charming' figure.

0|0
    0|0