Will light brown hair suit me?

Right now, I have pretty dark hair, its my natural color, but for some reason, lately I have been absolutely hating it. And I even told my dad I don't think I look good as a dark brunette. My profile picture is way too old.

I have a light olive complextion, hazel eyez, mostly blue, green and brown.

Do you think id look good with light brown hair?

My profile picture is edited, so just add maybe 4-5 shades dark on my hair and that's what it looks like.

I plan on using Loreal Feria Hi-lift brown, in the color B61.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the dark hair looks really good on you.

However, I think light brown would look really good, too. It would probably make your eyes really pop! Going a lighter brown probably won't do major damage on your hair, so I definitely think it's worth a try. The worst that can happen is you don't like it, which you can always change it. :)

What Guys Said 2

• I think the dark hair looks good on you, but if you want to change it up go for it, dye it and if you don't like it you can always dye it dark again.

• You should go for it I love women with brown hair. If you don't like it then don't dye it brown again. Doesn't hurt to try does it?

What Girls Said 2

• i think so, it can make your facial features softer and will make you look younger.

• yeah,i think so.