My heart skipped a beat...

When he appeared out of the blue at work today my heart did a somaursalt and I'm sure I blushed, he looked like he did too. I said a rather loud (to my ears anyway) Hi god to se you. I then got tongue tied and he didn't talk to me but to everyone else! He said he'd see us again on Friday but looked a little crest fallen when I said I was off for a week. I don't know whether he likes me but we seem to find it hard to talk to each other though we're both chatty with other people.

Am I silly at my age to feel like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you are not silly for feeling like this at your age, I think that kind of feeling that the opposite sex gives you like that never goes away with age.

And feeling like that will naturally make you nervous around that person sometimes.

What Guys Said 1

• I feel like I just read a page out of a romance novel.

What Girls Said 1

• No honey you are not silly. I think I will still be doing this when I am in my 90's.