What's your height & what's your partner/ideal partner's height?

I was just wondering.. I'm on the shorter scale at 5'1 and when it comes to finding a partner, I like guys who are pretty tall.. How about you?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend is 6'5. Annnd he's just about perfect.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• i'm 5'7. generally I like girls about 5'4 and shorter is an ideal height in terms of sheer physics (hugging, cuddling etc).

that said I've almost been strangely attracted to tall girls (like taller than me) so while ideally I'd probably most comfortable with a girl shorter than me, I like and have dated plenty of girls my height and taller.

0|1
    0|0
  • im 6'1 and I like girls to be at least 5'8. my current girlfriend is about 5'9/10

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not picky, I'll go with 5 foot 9 and 170 lbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1"

My ideal partner's height would be somewhere close to my own. Probably 5'7" or above.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4" and prefer tall girls. 5'10" would be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'6" so anything I can make eye-contact with usually works.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3"

Its not a deal breaker, but I find 5'4" down extra hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I am 5'4 and I have dated tall guys, as in above 6', but it dosnt really matter to me, you can't change your height, even if he was 4'10, that would just be adorable XD there aren't many good men out there at least not from my experience, so if I actually find one, his height couldn't change anything...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 and I normally don't mind if the dude's not tall-minimum height is 5'2 as well because I'd still want us to be eye-level to each other when we talk.

but hey, always open for surprises! x

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3", and I don't really care about my partner's height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7 and I'm good with anything above 5'10.

0|0
    0|1
    • 6'4 is like the perfect height though.

• I'm 5'7". I prefer 5'11+ just so the guy is still taller than me when I'm in heels, but my current boyfriend is 5'9".

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 ft. ex. 6'2

dated 5'11

now dating 5'10

like you, I like taller. pref. 6ft

0|0
    0|1