Please suggest me a makeover for facial and hair style,I have a mustache. Do girls like that or not?

What hair style suits me best and shall I keep mustache or goatee..Please suggest a make-over,Do girls like guys with crew cut or buzz cut .. So personally which style will suit me..Do girls like guys to be with mustache and facial hair girls please suggest me a make-over please suggest if I should shave my mustache and French beard or keep it When do I look good? Please suggest?If you need I will upload more of my pictures...I have one photo... Uploaded my profile 's...Please mail me back to my id .. Am 23 now. Generally how do you like guys to be. With mustache or not

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• i don't like facial hair. I like shaven, but some stubble is ok on a guy I like. I think you should check out some fashion magazines and see what the latest trends are in terms of hairstyles, it will give you an idea of what to go for. I like to read stuff like 'In Style', 'Glamour' & 'Elle', those are some magazines I like, and always going to the mall to see what's new is really fun and informative in terms of trends too

• U askin me to shave my face completely without a goatee or any facial hair,,>>?? can you check my photo's and suggest me....

• If you want to see more of foto's to get an idea what suits me... and should I keep a mustache or not.... you can see my orkut profile.... if you go orkut.....

• I personally don't like facial hair. But as far as the lenght of your hair that doesn't matter as long as your not bald.

What Guys Said 0