What hair style are you most attached to?

I am just curious to see what everyone has to say. All my life I've heard that guys love long hair. A couple months ago, I cut my long hair to a medium length and noticed no decline in guys hitting on me. So cast your votes: do you prefer a certain length on a girl or does it not matter?

• Pixie cut
  • Shoulder length hair
  • Long hair that hits below a girl's chest
  • Other (specify in the comments)

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that frames the face and seems like the person SHOULD have their hair in this way.

On small Mediterranean women,short hair actually is very attractive, so long as it is shaped to the oval type of face..on Latinas, they don't seem to look their best unless the dark, curly hair is fairly long!

What Guys Said 22

• What guys call 'long hair' some women call 'medium'.

For me, I never prefer a pixie. A bob can be great on very slim women. otherwise shoulder length or longer.

• I think I've always liked a few inches below the shoulders as the best length, it just gives it the best flow. It's not so long that it's cumbersome and it's not too short to do things with. They can also lay it on one side or the other resting on their shoulders, I just like that for some reason.

• For the average girl, or my ideal, I like below the shoulders, streight, layered, sorta scene-ish girlie styles. Like link

But if she's already got my ideal face, the hair probably can be almost anything.

• Long hair more, though I think short hair is cute on some girls. Gotta have the face for it.

• other

I love curly hair. if it curls at any length I am sold!

• cant have a buzz cut or crew cut

• I prefer longer, but I'm no longer in a position to be picky about that.. At this point, I'll take just about whatever comes my way.

• long hair, shoulder length, or down to the boobs

• C: Long hair that hits below a girl's chest

• Any style goes, just don't do bald. Bald girls is an instant turn off for me.

• Long hair looks best on most girls, but there are girls who can look better with short hair. Experiment with different hair lengths and ask your friends for their opinions.

• Shoulder length, or a little past it is typical

Y ideal. I will say this though, I've always wanted to see what it was like to do a hot girl with short hair

• well any hair depends on the woman and the man what he prefer, I prefer long hair but I accept any other hairstyle except short and bald

• It mainly depends on the girl. Not all women can wear the same hair style equally.

• Longer hair usually but I've seen some very attractive girls with short hair.

• Bob, Pixie.

• Long hair that hits below a girl's ches

straight

• I prefer Long hair, though the girls I really like lately all seem to have a short hair

• Long hair, short hair is cute if it's not too short.

• Shoulder length or longer, with medium-long bangs.

• chest length hair with some side bangs.

• Something like this

link

What Girls Said 18

• Men absolutely hate the pixie cut. Those who don't are an exception, same with women who get more attention after getting a pixie cut. Boy, do I have experience with that one. Can't tell you how disappointed I was to get absolutely no attention from guys when just 2 years before every guy was staring at me with my long hair. Getting my hair cut made me feel more confident, but it completely ruined my chances with men.

Most guys like shoulder length hair or just below, that's the most common preference.

Hair to a girl's chest is acceptable to most, but it can be a turn off to some guys.

• I had short hair through my entire childhood but I've always loved long hair. I've been growing it out for a while now and it's almost to my butt. In my personal opinion, it's never looked more beautiful.

I do really love short hair cuts on girls, but I could never pull it off personally. I think they look really sassy and fierce.

• I like my loooong hair <33

You can just do many things to it, and it looks cute :) It's just super hard to manage -.-

But overall, I do not think guys care that much. Like the people below me said, your face plays a big part lol. Hair length will not change a pretty girl's face. I've cut my hair shoulder length before and gotten bangs, and guys have complimented me on it before. So as long as you have a nice hairstyle that you can rock, you got nothin' to worry about ;D

• Long hair is awesome. I am aiming for C.

• I love bobs

link

that is my new haircut and I love it!

• mine is kinda like the girl's in your profile pic. and long hair ftw! :))

• C for sure but it depends on the person

• Long hair for sure <333

• Shoulder length hair

• long hair

• bald. or dark short hair

• Curly hair!

• I love guys with cropped or long hair.

• Long dreadlocks sexy especially on guys

• long hair! I love it that way

• Long hair

• Face is more important than hair, I reckon. The reason why there was no decline in guys hitting on you is probably because your face makes up for your shorter hair :3