Who looks at your college transcripts?

I understand if your applying for masters degree or going to grad school, but I'm not. When I'm interviewed for jobs would they look at it?

Most Helpful Guy

• They usually will check out your records to the extent they can. Probably you signed a release allowing them access to your transcipts.

So many people exaggerate their academic achievements on resumes, and even lie about what degrees they got, that employers regularly check up on applicants now.

What Guys Said 3

• One of my medschool tutors told us that everyone who passes their final exam even with 50% is still a doctor. She told us that your academic records are sealed and that your CV/resume and your interview is what your employer looks for.

• Graduate schools, potential employers for internship positions, government jobs (mainly to confirm that you do in fact have the degree you say you do), licencing boards that require a particular degree in order to obtain a licence, and that's about all I can think of...

• Some would

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the job. I've applied to jobs that wanted your transcript attached but others don't ask for it.