Do You Think I Am Growing Normal ?

I started measuring my height at the age of 12 and the results were :-

Age Height

12 4'4

13 4'6

14 4'7

15 4'9

16 5'0

17 5'4

Do you think I will grow more and reach at least 5'9 or 5'10 ?

Also, Please give some tips to increase height including exercises and diet...!

Please Give Positive Answers...

Thanks for reading...!

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your growth spurts, people generally tend to stop growing between the ages of 18-21. I don't think there are many working exercises or diets that will -help- you grow, if there are any it will only make you taller by maybe a couple centimetres. You shouldn't do any exercises that put strain on your back though if you want to maintain healthy growth.

What Guys Said 9

• Phew! I am at least 5 feet 8 inches...you still have 2-3 years more from what I know...but take some efforts like exercise and stretching, cycling, swimming, hanging etc. Whatever it is, don't develop any low self esteem if you do no grow more. Your height is alright.

• Its very unusual for a woman to be growing that much at your age. I would be surprised if you reach 5'10. However if you are still growing at present, you may gain some more.

• doubttful people are usually done growing between 13-16 years so no besides subtle changes in the skeletal structutre, like maturing/hardening of the bones. like on us males were done growing at about 25 when our collar bones are done growing and hardened.

• You're 5'4"... That's like the perfect height... Anyway who knows. You may, or you may not. Different people have growth spurts at different times. You look like you had one at 16. You might have another one, or you might not. At 13 I was like 6'1", and then by around 15 I was 6'3" and I haven't grown since then. Some people grow rapidly early on some into their early 20s and smaller or delayed bursts.

• Your rate of growth is normal. I do not know whether you will grow anymore. If you were to have one more spurt the only thing you could do is encourage it with HGH. That's not advised.

• I would think you wouldn't grow any more than two more inches but there's no way to tell for sure

• I doubt that you'll hit 5'9 or 5'10. Most people stop growing in height by 19, and the last 2-3 years of that are usually no more than an inch each. You'll probably max out around 5'6" which is average.

• its over no moree growing

• I mean I'd assume you were done growing, but there are always odd cases. At 12 I was 5'8" and jumped to 6' at 14, and was 6'4" until I was 18. At 24, I stand at 6'6" so I managed to pick up two extra inches over the past 6 years!

What Girls Said 9

• No, you aren already finished growing.

A woman stops at age 16.

As for body development you have until 25.

• At 17, you're done growing. Welcome to the club of the 5'4 kiddos.

• There is nothing you can do to increase your height and your going to be 5'4 for the next 40-50 years.

At which point, you may start to shrink a bit.

• I doubt it once you start your periods you stop growing

• 5'9? 5'10? sounds like you are trying to be a model. Am I right? aaha :)

But unfortunately I hate to break it to you but most girls stop growing at the age of 16. However breast growth doesn't stop developing till your early 20's. SO you an count on that :D

Males still grow because they hit puberty much later than females. Sucks I know.

• genes have a big factor on heights so I think nothing can impede your growth or no exercise/diet can supplement height increase

• You're done growing. Exercises won't increase your height.

• 5'10? that is really tall...

• At your age, you're done growing.