I look handsome or ugly?

when I move around the street or college girl look at me but when I look them immediately they keep their eye down. they don't want to make eye to eye contact with me. it's because of my ugly face or the girl shy. I am confused!

plz! answer this question by girl only

Most Helpful Guy

• Judging from your profile picture, you have a marvelous hue of black, you seem athletic though and you get some nice air on your skateboard. I'd say you're an 8/10.

What Girls Said 3

• Without a picture I can't say so. They obviously found you handsome if they were looking at you but got embarrassed because they got caught by you. Hmm I guess you are handsome ;)

• It could be because they find you attractive but are too shy to be so forward as to make eye contact. I can be like that around guys I find attractive sometimes.

• it could be both, it all depends, we can't just really tell by what you said

What Guys Said 2