I have no idea what my style is (pics included)

i keep thinking I've got it down, but then I get lost. I mostly like a mix of preppy and edgy, but then I keep thinking about the tomboy part of me (tank tops and frayed shorts), and then there is this odd gypsy part of me that likes gems, amethyst crystals, and wearing lots of rings and beaded bracelets!

i'm a fashion design major so I want one personal identifiable theme/look for myself

link

the most current pic is with the short hair thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• your library is private, but I am all into boho chic

• you can see it now if you want to

• yeah, I would say you were edgy and boho, you should look up balck milk clothing, it is kind of expensive but they do have some really cute stuff

What Guys Said 2

• There's no contradiction, Gypsies can be tomboys! Rings, beads, curly hair, AND frayed jeans!

• (I always wear my hair straight tho) that's true, but I also like to dress semi-preppy also. how do I blend gypsy, prep, and edgy?

• I don't really like grouping everything in to just one thing. I'm a metalhead but I listen to all sorts of music, does that mean I'm JUST a metalhead? No, I just like metal the most. Just do you, don't try and identify with just one thing

• well I don't mean life wise, just in what I wear. it's hard deciphering between things when shopping and getting dressed when I'm kinda all over the place style-wise

What Girls Said 2

• I love all the accessories you wear! They really express your style. It seems you have more of an edgy style with your own twist. I love your outfit in that one picture!

• lol thank you for the compliments! what would the twist be best described as, I know I like edginess though

• Can't access the photos, it asks for a password =(