Describe your perfect boyfriend or girlfriend

Include the following:

Height

Hair color

Eye color

A rating of 1 - 10 where 1 is really good personality and bad looks and 10 is amazing looks with bad personality

Also any other details you wanna include...

Most Helpful Girl

• Around 6ft

light brown

light blue

4

honest all the time

loyal

has good sense of humor but doesn't think everything is funny

can be playful but knows when to be serious

loves kids& animals

open minded

not religious

romantic

not jealous

gets along with all of my friends/ grandma

emotional/mentally well

intelligent but doesn't think he knows everything

has a good/promising future

doesn't always want sex

loves me for me

yes some will say this is a tall order but hey you asked what's the "perfect" boyfriend in my opinion. I know there is no such thing as a "perfect" person.

What Girls Said 5

• Height: I don't have an exact favourite height... but I am 5'4" and I would want him to be...say...5'7" or taller.

Hair colour: I am a sucker for dark haired boys.

Eye colour: reeeally doesn't matter.

The rating one is a good one...I want to say four but I think I am secretely pretty vain :S

4.5 :P

I would want a guy who I could joke around with and have fun with, but also somebody who could be serious and have nice talks and pull me up when I'm feeling down.

• Perfect boyfriend? Let me see...

Height: probably close to around 6 ft., so that I would still be able to wear heels around him.

Hair: dark to the point where it almost looks black. As for hairstyle, I think the messy look or styled in spikes is nice.

Eye color: I think brown or green would be good. I would love it if he wore glasses!

I can't really decide what to rate him, since it is based on looks and personality. Maybe around 5 for balance.

I would like it if he were intelligent, funny, nice, had a great smile, and a bit of a nerd. I think that would be so cute! He doesn't have to be the most stylish dresser, but he must at least dress decently. He also must be willing to play video games with me.

That's about it, really. Now that I think about it, the guy I described sounds very much like the guy I've had a crush on for the longest time... :P

• he'ss about 5"7, he's got dark brown hair, brown eyes (maybe green) and he's got looks of about 7 out of ten, and his personality is a 9 out of ten (:

and he'd be italian, able to carry me about, and would stand up for me to the end of the world.

• Height: 5 foot 5ish

Eyes: Green or Blue

Hair: Brown to Black

Rating: 1 to 5 Personality is worth the sacrifice of looks, and sometimes you don't find those often in one place.

I'm Arab american, I am really into Arab boys or Jewish boys...sorry blondes

• 5ft 5.... isn't that shorter or the same height as you or something?

• Thats around my height. I'm 5ft 7.....short boys got my love.

• Height: 5' 8" - 6' 6"

Hair Color: Dark brown

Eye Color: Brown

Personality/looks number: looks don't totally matter as long as I can click with them

Good sense of humor

Intelligence

Ambition

Programmer, gamer, otaku, and/or nerd

Into music

Somewhat down to earth

Likes sports

Sweet, but not too lovey-dovey, but also not afraid to show me he cares

Honest, no matter what

What Guys Said 1

• 5'6-10" (im 6'2")

not bothered

4

Intelligent but not more than me.

GSOH,

Not too girlie

Either she loves football (soccer) or she does not care.. absolute NO between because I can't stand watching a sport with someone asking questions... or "he is fit, nice chest...etc"