Would it look silly to wear glasses with a leather jacket?

What do you think? ?

Would they look good together or weird?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark glasses would match perfectly, as would aviator glasses--you'd look like a Flying Ace.

It's true most types of glasses would detract from the biker guy image that leather jackets project...but who really wants to be taken as a biker guy, anyway?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see why it would look silly, lol. I guess it depends on what you're going for.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have seen guy wear glasses with leather jackets and they look perfectly fine

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't see for sh*t, wear glasses with whatever man.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you need to wear glasses to see, WEAR THEM. if you're asking this question you probably shouldnt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...hot!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i read the question, then saw a male asked. I guess my answer will work for you to. that answer is, you get a mix of librarian and rogue. in your case, smart and adventurous. think of Indiana jones. he's a professor (smart) and he's an archeologist (adventurous). that work you

0|0
    0|0
  • joey ramone rocked the look like a champ

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the jacket and glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too cool for school kind of look.

Silly? No, but quite a few people judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds fine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a leather jacket because I like it. I don't wear it to be cool, or look like a biker or anything like that. I just personally don't care what other people think about me ever and I really wish more people were the same way.

0|0
    0|0