Preferences: ladies, do you like tall, average or short men?

It's all in preferences! Do you prefer guys your height, taller, way taller or shorter than you(without heels)?

0|1
24|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to be honest...tall is good. Tall is very good. I can wear ten inch heels (if I wanted) and I'd still be shorter than my boyfriend. Granted, only by two inches, but still.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• Oh goodie. Another preference question where nearly every answer is gonna be pointed in one direction

Lets ask a question asking guys if they prefer fat or skinny girls. See how that works out

0|1
    1|0
    • thanks for saying "nearly every". I guess I can't blame you for assuming that most girls prefer

taller men but some girls don't care. I feel totally neutral about height and I definitely don't select my lover by his height, it's not even in the criteria.

• Haha well everyone has their own. This IS an opinion based website

• I doubt short

1|0
    0|0
  • I always tell girls that I'm 6'0 ( barely 5'10 though) because I know how they react to it. Many can't even tell the difference because they are usually a lot shorter. so as long as I avoid tall people I appear "tal' to them

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously over 90% will say tall guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny that the average male height is under 6 feet in all countries except for Denmark/Netherlands and Montenegro. I wonder if that's why there are so many single women in the world? I mean we can't just manufacture tall men lol. I think it's funny what people want vs. what is available.

0|1
    2|0
    • You make a valid point. However our preferences don't necessarily stand in the way of our choices. I would date. Guy shorter than 6 feet, but taller than me

• Show All
    • I am 6'6" bro, I don't have this issue. I am aware that you're tall as well. I am pretty real about everything and don't plan on things I can't have and are impossible to have.

• Maybe some people believe the possibilities are endless...? Haha

• Let me wager the answers... Tall, 6 pack, jawline, big wallet, blue eyes.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 23

• Preferences: ladies, do you like tall, average or short men?! Do you prefer guys your height, taller, way taller or shorter than you(without heels)?

Tall guys however I don't consider it a preference it's a requirement to me that he's (much) taller than me without heels. In my opinion it's a fair trade considering how guys tend to be way more shallow than gals about physical looks.

1|0
    0|1
  • Any height is fine with me, as long as he's not shorter than me. I'm 5'5..Even though I don't have a preference though, tall guys always make me feel awesome and short. I like having to look up at my man as if he's superior..like my bodyguard or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have no preference for height or body type. I'm 5'2 and my boyfriend is about 5'7. I've dated boys my height before. I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • A tall guy us nice because you feel like he will protect you. And I'm short so pretty much every guy is taller than me. And I wear small heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me and I don't wear heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally like tall guys :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tall men. Average is also ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall guys. But, I'm just a little over 5 ft so I guess everyone's tall to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a super tall guy, even if I wear 6 inch heels I still want to be shorter than him.

2|0
    0|1
  • 5 10 to about 6 4 max

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall guys omg, there adorable! But average is fine. Short is really like 10% :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dated tall and short.. and honestly I don't mind as long as he has a good personality and is good in bed.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't care if my answer is stereotypical, I want ( and have) a tall man.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a sucker for super tall guys, and honestly it doesn't matter to me if he's very skinny or if he's ripped just as long as he's not fat.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm 5'5 so at least 5'8 and the max 6'3. I like the feeling of sinking into his chest when we hug, and him bending down to kiss me. The heels situation doesn't really concern me since I don't even own heels... When we cuddle its nice to have his long arms wrapped around me. I mean come on I wouldn't want to date a guy 3 inches shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall! I'm 5"9 myself. So I Need for him to be my height or taller

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall men.

6'0" and above. :)

With or without high heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very short, so anyone can be taller than me :P

the guy height doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Average I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • def tall

1|0
    0|0
  • i like average I don't really have a preference, people always say they have a preference but somebody who is not what you are looking for could come and rock your world hard ebough for you to want to be with him

0|0
    1|0
  • It's all about body type an how it all goes together

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall

0|0
    0|0