Girls would you be willing to trade height for looks in a guy?

I was reading some questions and apparently girls like really tall guys, so say someone really tall like 6'4'', 6'5'' had an average or below average face, and a slim body, would you take that over someone who's 5'10'' with a pretty face and a great body? (Notice the taller you are, the harder it is to be proportionate)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls would you be willing to trade height for looks in a guy?

No since I'm in no shortage of tall guys with above average faces and great bodies.

so say someone really tall like 6'4'', 6'5'' had an average or below average face, and a slim body, would you take that over someone who's 5'10'' with a pretty face and a great body?

No as I'd take neither

What Girls Said 15

• I don't really mind neither of those. I am tall myself so I would rather go for the guy who is taller. Although I went going out with a guy, who was slightly shorter than me and we didn't see any problems with that, because he was confident enough in his self.

So I would pick a taller guy just because I am taller and mostly shorter guys at times seem to be a little less confident in themselves. But it is not because I can't stand guys who are shorter, if he is hot and has a great personality then, why not? 5'10'' is mostly great, if you feel good about yourself.

• No. At this point, I wouldn't date a guy who is 5'10". I'd like feel he can be much taller. Hence why, 6'0" and above are great.

There are tall men out there who are attractive. Why choose one who is 5'10".

When I was in Chicago, there were ridiculously attractive men, who were tall (very tall)..

I don't want a tall guy who is average facially and body wise.

• I think both height and looks are good, but they don't mean a thing unless the person has a good personality

• er...5'10 is enormous. I consider 5'5 dudes and under to be somewhat short. if both guys you presented had the same personality, I think I would choose the one with the cuter face or better smile or laughier laugh or mischievous voice.

• you must be short! lol but the question wasn't based on short dudes. 5'10'' is average. Also a good smile/laugh is a feature of the face. One can have an excellent smile and a not so good face.

• SHADDUP! :p

• hahaha

• I'd want the pretty face and great body. I'm 5'3" so as long as he's at least 5'7" it's all good.

• Definitely. I'm 5'3", so it's difficult to find someone who isn't taller than me. Even though I have a thing for tall guys, I can appreciate a nice face much more.

• 5'10" to me is still tall.Guys who are 6'4" and 6'5"? That's a little ridiculous because most guys are NOT that tall on average. I'm 5'9",so I would prefer a guy my height or a bit taller.Not past 6'3".

• its probable.sim tall so I don't know for sure.

• No I wouldn't

• 5'10" is still 5 inches taller than me, so... haha!

Anyway, height is irrelevant to me. I'd rather find the man attractive than go for someone I don't find attractive just because he happens to be tall.

So I'd go for whoever I found most attractive and whoever I had better chemistry with, of course.

• yes, I don't care about heights

• I'm 4'10 so I'm not picky about a guys height at all

as long as he isn't shorter then me...which isn't hard to find lol

• I'M BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!

• I routinely do this. To me, height isn't as important as being sexy! I'd rather have a sexy dude that's 5'10 than an OK looking 6'4. plus, 5'9/5'10 isn't that short so it's not like he's noticeably lacking height

• I would choose the taller one because I'm 5'9 and I would like to be able to wear heels every once in a while.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 6'6" and attractive... you forgot my scenario.

• how much do you weigh?

• I've given you respect in what you deserve, although you shouldn't get any since you're insulting someone without knowing anything about them. I'm done talking about this.

• Since that's stand-up of you to do. Good day.