I wanna look like Jensen Ackles

What tips would you give me?

My pic:

farm6.staticflickr.com/5457/9640986930_7275a4f0ab_o.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• you're so cute! =D But you'd have to be born in a different family to look like Jensen Ackles...

• lol I wonder if this question is serious...

• I think looking Shemar Moore would be doable for you =) He's attractive as hell =) Just eat right, lots of protein, and work out to build muscles

What Girls Said 5

• Pray... You don't look anything like him. The most you can do is copy is style and develop his attitude and grow out your hair and gel it up to look like him...You're not even white(or whatever he is) to begin with. You are really cute just pick someone else who favors you or just be you.

• HAHA you're already so effing adorable dude. You will never look like him man, no resemblance there :p

• Just be yourself.

• ugh why?

• jusst be happy with who you are, you are way to different people, maybe try to find one closest to your looks and try to copy that guy

What Guys Said 2

• You can always steal his face like Leatherface does from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

• Well, he's over 30, so I say start by working out like crazy, and dieting, until you're both huge, and muscular, and keep that up for about the next 15 years or so. Also since you're black, you might want to either get your skin professionally bleached when you're older, or if you're not keen on the idea (and I know I'm not keen on skin bleaching) you might want to pick a different role model for male beauty. Like maybe Dwayne Johnson or something.