I need some makeup advices for my eyes!!?

I really like my eyes, I think they're my best features, and lots of people say so too.

I've noticed (looking at my photos) that my eyes look nice in close up pictures

link

But they look REALLY awful in long distance pictures, like this one

link

i didn't even apply a heavy makeup on my eyes in this pic, just a bit of eye pencil (not even eyeliner and mascara).

What makeup should I use for my eyes?

(sorry for the pics, they're not really good, but I hope you can understand what my problem is anyway)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have this problem because I have really bad hooded eyes, so they seem to slip back in my head in pictures. I've experimented a bit the past few years and now only put eyeliner on my upper lid, pencil inside (below the lash line I think they say, I just touch it to the in er part of my upper lid and run it along gently, its tricky not to stab yourself and I do NOT recommend using any kind of liquid for this because it will not last and will most likely burn like all hell), this will end up transferring onto the bottom lid so I initially put it on a bit dark but it evens out, if not you can always fix it, and liquid liner above my lashes, I only go halfway (from the middle away from my nose). Then if I really want my eyes to pop I'll put some light blue shimmery liner (with your gorgeous eyes you could probably use a gold or bronze) on the bottom half that doesn't have black (so the side closet to your nose). And when in doubt I just throw glitter at it, it usually draws in more light to make your eyes stand out more but don't go too heavy handed unless you want to look like you just rolled out of a strip club or something

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• If you want to make them "pop" use a golden-brown color. My eyes are almost the same color as yours, and just a dab of eyeshadow makes them really stand out more, even from a distance. I also use a kohl brown Exact Eyelights pencil instead of black, which makes them look great from a distance and close up. Natural colors will make your eyes stand out more.

• I think you choose a really nice color for your green eyes. I don't think you can do anything different except have you ever thought of wearing blue mascara? You could really pull it off.

• I dkn maybe you should try black eyeliner with a litter liquid eyeliner I know it brings out the shape of my eyes in pics

• try mascara.

• eyeliner.

• i think the full lined eye doesn't look nice because it makes your eyes look little, check up on thebeautydepartment.com make up part it really does help