Do you ever get embarassed from looking at past questions and answers you've written?

Do you ever just look through your old history of answers and questions and just think, what the f*** was I thinking when I wrote this, this sounds stupid...Lol I don't know I was just roaming through a few, and I cringe at some of the awful stuff I've said. How about you...reminiscing moments

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, there are a couple posts I've answered when I was a bit tipsy. Some of them I've wrote just to get a laugh at. However, I've noticed when I actually ANSWER their question and give them my solemn honesty, I'm proud. Not to sound like I'm bragging, but I've posted some nice/sweet answers. Couple of them, I've had the Question Askers friend me and then message me to ask me further questions about their problem. I don't mind that at all, I enjoy helping people. Especially when the anonymous question asker turns out to be a surfing babeasaurus in California :)

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. There have been a couple of retarded questions that I asked. Lucky that asked them anonymously, but it's still embarrassing. Don't really have any answers that I feel embarrassed about. At least none that I remember. If I don't know the answer, I tend to not answer at all.

• lol, yes I have. I couldn't believe how desperate I was when I started posting here. D:

I also just checked all my questions and picked a Best Answer for all of them. My OCD was killing me. Sorry if some of y'all get a ton of notifications tonight/tomorrow/whenever. :p

• Yeah. I've been here for 3 years or so, and sometimes I can freak out a little too much about my girlfriend. We'd get into one argument about something dumb like food, and I'd run here and ask for advice as if I completely ruined the relationship. I'm older and wiser now, and much more comfortable in my relationship and sometimes I just think to myself, 'Really? I wrote that?'.

• Eh we've all said stupid things at times and I'm sure I have as well. There's nothing to be embarrassed about especially because it's the internet.

• haha yes of course XP

• Nope

• Yeah. Plenty of times. Although I did just look at an old answer of mine earlier today and it might have been a little over the top, but it didn't make me cringe, which I was surprising to me.

• I generally do everything anonymously in order to not be judged by others for what I ask or how I answer. So usually not.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. I'm not embarassed of my answers I gave my honest opinion. But I'm embarassed of some of my questions. They were stupid and childish but fortunately I asked them anonymously.

• yep, mostly over some relationships that never should have happened in the first place.

• Haha yes!

• No but there is one answer that I got a crapload of downvotes for. I could have put it a better way but I don't feel embarrassed about the answer. I'm more embarrassed about the downvotes.

• yes, and sometimes I don't even get the point about why I asked them, I was suck a moron sometimes

• I feel okay with most of my posts.

There are a few questions and answers that were insanely misunderstood that ultimately I regret posting because they caused a lot of drama, haha!