Can guys in their 20s look rugged manly?

Can guys in their 20s look rugged manly? If yes post examples of rugged manly men in their 20s you are attracted to.

Because every time people talk about rugged manly men, it's about men in their 40s like Clive Owen, Hugh Jackman, Vin Diesel.

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmmm I don't know but my partner is just now 30 and he's doing a damned fine job for me. (Mind you I'm 27)

link

Boyish and young when he shaves...he knows unshaven drives me wild though...so he doesn't unless he has to to avoid looking consistently caveman-ish. (;

(Day to day shaven)

link

I'm endlessly thrilled when I remember that he'll get endlessly more sexy to me. I've always had an older guy thing. Clooney. Butler. Ford. :growl:

Not sure if he counts though since he's been 30 now for a few months. He's very capable of both. (:

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Rugged guys are totally hot. Strong, hardworking, rough hands... damn. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm maybe! Think young Harrison Ford!

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you mean when he played Han Solo? He was 35 years in the first Star Wars

• Yeah, I thought he was a bit younger then. I guess that's the earliest age I've seen ruggedly handsome celebrities. I was also thinking Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing but he was around 35 then too. And then there's Matt Dillion in the Outsiders. I would say those two have more of a bad boy appeal rather than ruggedness though. I still think it's possible for a man in his twenties though!:)

• Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not. I'm not into that look.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think so, I think it would be kind of hard they ca look as if they possibly will look like that soon

0|0
    0|0
    • How old are you? And are you more into rugged manly older men or men in their 20s who look more like pretty boys?

• Show All
    • So you are into men who are like 10-20 years older than you?

• yes, but only some of them

What Guys Said 4

• idk, when I think of rugged men I think of men like this link

i don't know why but its always older men, I had one guy come into my store once and he looked like this and I just thought "damn that man deserves respect" and then he pulled out his wallet marine corp hooah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a guy in his 20s can definitely look rugged!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's because we guys peak about 35-45. Girls have 18-27 or so, guys have 35-45.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if they've been smoking heavily since they were teens, had the right physique, facial hair.

0|0
    0|0