What color are your eyes?

Simple enough question. What color are your eyes. Are they just one solid color or do they have multiple colors? Or maybe one eye is completely different color than the other.

Not sure what color mine classifies exactly, but my eyes look almost exactly like this picture. This isn't my eye, but this girls eye looks almost exactly like mine. Only difference is the gold ring in her eye is slightly smaller than the ring in my eye. I have what is called a central heterochromia. Heterochromia is when two eyes are different colors. Central is when you have two colors in the same eye and the inner color is perfectly central to the pupil. So, yeah, what color are your eyes and are they perfectly one color, do they have different colors. etc

link

feel free to show a picture of either your eye, or an eye that looks as similar to yours as possible

Most Helpful Girl

• My eyes are green, with a little bit of gold around the middle. These are my pictures of my eyes, in natural and artificial lights/flash, etc:

link

link

link

link

link

LOL my face.

What Girls Said 23

• My eyes are very, very dark brown. The iris is very chocolatey and it has a dark ring outlining it.

• Not going to lie that sounds hot, but I'd probably avoid looking into your eyes because I would get food cravings!

• Hahaha I like them! :D

• Mine are blue:)

• They're blue alright. I want to say that mine are blue with a hint of green. Plus the gold ring... but it's hard to tell mine without getting a close up. Yours on the other hand stick out as blue even from afar!

• haha yeah. They sometimes turn a lighter shade of blue depending on the lighting though.

• Mine eyes look brown from a distance but when you look at them closely you can tell they're actually hazel. The inner portion of my eyes are brown, then the middle section is green, and then there's a thin ring of dark green around the outside.

They look pretty much like this. link

• Boring dark brown eyes.

• My eyes are gray but occasionally they look sort of blue, depending on the light.

• Blue/grey

Blue when happy or just in a good mood

Grey when upset

Also depends on the lighting

Sometimes they look like they have a very very small hint of green

And central Lighter shades on the outside darker on the in

I've been told it's star burst but idk

• You can see my eye color in my profile picture when you zoom into it. Although something my eyes turn a little more green.

• Boring brown eyes, they change their shade depenging on my mood. THeir a honey brown when i’m excited or happy but when i’m pissed their almost black. Most of the time their a warm choclate brown. I don’t like them so I normally wear grey contacts.

• Mine are brown

• medium brown

• My eyes are green, although they tend to go lighter and darker color at times.

• My eyes don't really have a solid color. They look different in different lightings and depending on what I'm wearing. They're like a bluish-grayish-greenish color.

• flickr. com/photos/124986878@N06/
    Both are of my eyes, they literally change colors, light dark, greener, blue, I'm not joking. Do you like them or not?

• I like them... my eyes can change as well. Usually between blue and green.

• The lighter mine are the happier and more relaxed I am. What sucks is when I'm around my crush, he noticed my eyes change to a really light turquoise and knew right then.

• I don't think that would suck. that would make it easier. Your eyes did the work for you.

• colour of my eyes- black

• Light brown

• I have complete heterochromia :) (my eyes in profile pic)

• Dark brown :p

• Blue

• I have no clue, people tell me their gold, brown, green or hazel. You tell me!

• Hazel brown/green

• My eyes are blue/green hazel. Sometimes they look more blue, other times more green.

Dominant? I'd say more blue.

I just looked, they're more green today :-)

• I know the feeling. I'm blue/green colorblind. So, I can see the two colors, but certain shades of blue look the same to me as certain shades of green. Then on top of that, your eyes can change color appearances based on lighting and then your mood. Makes me feel like what you just wrote out every single day haha.

• Oh, yeah. She was a bit upset. But at least during dinner one of the guys made her forget about that because of what he did. At the end of eating dinner the server was coming by to pick up the plates and for some reason this guy used marinara sauce. Well, he put the sauce on the plate and the moment he let go it fell off the plates and landed right onto HIS dates WHITE prom dress... Made my date forget all about the non-matching dress.

• Haha! I bet :-P

• mine is kind of like the link you posted. Dark blue on the outside, turqoise in the middle and some yellow by the pupil so they are a blue green. Some people think the are blue others think they are green, depending on what I wear. but, on a license I say green because they are not pure blue but more of a blue green

• Haha, sounds like we have pretty much the same eyes! And I also have it under as green on my license. I was with my mom the day I was writing the information out at the Secretary of State's office, and my mom said they were blue, I thought they looked green from and so many other people telling me they looked more green than blue and the lady that I had to turn my information into, when I asked her, she said they looked hazel-green. So, I just went with green.

• Blue

What Guys Said 16

• I have Brown eyes just like most people

• Just brown I guess. Not too light, not too dark.

• Blue

• green normally some days though their more blueish lol kinda weird

• They can be dark brown to a dark hazel at times. It depends on the lighting.

• Hazel. They have an amber inner ring, and a blue-green outer ring.

• Brown eyes. Thanks.

• Mine are a light green with some orange and blue dots but they change color at times like hazel and blue.

• green

• brown

• Black. I love the innocence of black eyes.

• Blue.

• My eye color changes based on my mood. Brown spectrum.

• blue

• Dark denim blue

• brown

and for the record I love a girl with hazel green eyes...mmmm...