Shoes!!! The ladies love 'em & men probably have 2- 3 presentable pairs on average. Is that enough?

How many presentable pairs of shoes should a man have in his closet? @ the moment, I have 3 pairs of shoes that look nice- one pair of black leather, one everyday/walking shoe & one pair of running shoes for exercise. Is that enough? If not, how should I expand?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to add at least nice brown leather, probably 2 more everyday shoes (not tennis shoes) and if you work out a lot get another pair of running shoes. Minimum!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Ya I think so, I only have 3 pairs

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have maybe 10 pairs or more.get some variety and you'll be able to match your outfits better

Get brown leather

2 more styles of everyday shiites

1 more running shoe style

That list is just to start out with btw..

0|0
    0|0
  • shoes say a lot bout people so maybe you need more everyday shoes and a nice pair of brown leather

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 pairs too.

0|0
    1|0
  • that's a good amount.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah I have about 10-15 pairs, I like to have a variation to pick from and I'd rather not be seen always wearing the same shoes. Plus I seem to wear most shoes out pretty fast if I wear them too much... I tend to walk a lot of miles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have uh... A dozen or so?

If you wear dress shoes for work, it's actually a waste of money to wear the same every day. If you have a few pairs and rotate them they last much longer. if you're buying really cheap shoes it doesn't matter much but with decent ones it can make a huge difference. Plus it gives you the opportunity to have different styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one nice pair of badminton shoes, but that's about it - I do have a few other pairs, but wouldn't describe any of them as "presentable". Tbh, I just wear flip flops at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few good pair should be fine, shoes are huge now though, some people have tons of shoes, I have about 20-25 pair. I like basketball shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have tons of shoes...so I definitely am not the guy to relate to this!

1|0
    0|0
  • i have ten...but your three seem good just get the ones you need

0|0
    1|0
  • if you are not a sneakerhead, 2 or 3 is enough

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 presentable pairs as well.

0|0
    1|0