Do guys find it weird if their girlfriends use a morph app to see what their baby would look like?

I don't know on this one I mean it turned out cute and I want to show him but I don't know if it'd be weird... help guys?

I'm 17 people almost 18 and we've been together for a long time and he really loves me

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done that just for fun. I think he might read into it too much and freak out though, but you know him better.

• Yeah well it was just for fun and we're really open with each other. I mean he told me how he was hugging his pillow wishing it was me :p He's really kind and loves me so unbelievably much.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, it's weird. ESPECIALLY if you really are under 18.

• So, you're not 18. Very creepy.

• Yeah, don't show him. He'll freak out and run.

• Under 18? Yes.

25+? Not really.

• How long have you two been together?

• I'm almost 18 I'm 17 and we've been together for a long time and he loves me like so much I just I don't know did it for fun and I want to show him but I think it'd be weird :/

• -.-... Okay, HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN TOGETHER? 6 MONTHS? A YEAR ETC?!?!?!?!?

• Don't ask a question and refuse to provide valid information that is important to know, to answer.

What Girls Said 0