Do you girls think I can wear these boots with any outfit?

link

I just bought thise boots at dsw they were the only design there and I was in need of some combat boots for the fall but now I'm starting to think it won't match with certain outfits I want to wear because I'm kind of concerned about the camo that shows up when you fold it down. What do you think girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's subtle enough that you could wear it with a lot, but I don't think there's any pair of shoes out there that you can wear with ANYTHING. Just so long as you dress casually and don't clash with the camo horrifically, it should be just fine.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a girl, but I like it. :)

What Girls Said 14

• Just take them back if you don't think they'll go with your outfits. Maybe they'll have more boots in stock the next time you're there. I think they look alright but I don't know what your style is and what kinds of clothes you wear... again if you think they just won't work, try finding a new pair.

• I think you can still wear them with anything. The magic of combat boots I guess :-)

• you should get black ones and wear them with a short skirt or tight black pants or jeans, etc

• They,re are really cute!. And no I'm not concerned because you call also unbutton them and pull them up. I see a lot of people you wear camo pants and shorts with what ever color shirt they like and it never looks wrong so..yeah

• Well there dark in color, you can pair them with almost anything, so you're good.

• I think they are very stylish! I would pair them with pretty much everything) skater skirts esp

• They cute

• I think they would look great with a spiky jacket and black skinny jeans

• with some jeans and a nice black stylish shirt could look nice

• They are nice boots

• Im not sure if you can wear them with ANY outfit..

• hmmm...they are nice.

• Yea don't wear it with every outfit. It would mostly go with neutral tones and plain clothing. No patterns on the rest of your outfit. If that bothers you so much though maybe you can get a good seamstress or shoemaker to sew a piece of black leatherette or something on the inside.

• I like the whole combat boot look. I have a brown pair and when you fold them down the fabric is a red and brown flannel which is really cute for fall. I'm not a huge fan of camo, so I'm wondering does it look weird if you don't fold them down? I've seen girls wear them without rolling and it's almost cuter. I do it sometimes as well.