Lex Luger then and now...which one of these 2 pics look better?

Some guys around here in one of my previous questions,claimed that they are like 6'3" 165 lbs 6'2" 170 lbs. But my opinion is for a tall guy like 6'2" it's ideal to be over 220 lbs..just look at Lex Luger here:

link

The man is 6'5" and he was once 270 lbs. Now he is TERRIBLY EMACIATED and he weighs just 170 lbs according to some sources. Seeing him in his current condition it's SAD.

So I'd like to ask all those tall and lanky guys,who think they are ok...which of these pics do you consider more normal? Personaly the 1st,the buffed one.

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Lex Luger was nowhere close to 6'5". He's actually closer to 6'2".

At 6'2" you can be 185 and still look pretty decent. I think even 220 is kinda buff at that height.

0|0
    0|0
    • according to this site he is 6'5" link Probably he has lost about an inch or even 2 nowdays, because of age or bad health. Unless he was 6'2" back then and 6'5" was his billed height.

• Show All
    • WTF? The Rock looks very skinny in this pic. Now about Big Show,during his WCW days when he was "Giant" he claimed to be 7'4". But as Big Show he went down to 7'. Btw,do you know how tall is actually Kane. He claims to be 7' but many people claim that he is 4 or even 5 inches shorter.

• There's a site called celebheights.com that lists the true heights of people. Most are fairly accurate. However, as you know some people wear lifts and thick heeled boots (as many wrestlers do). Kane is probably closer to 6'7.5" to 6'8", still a monster of a dude, but when compared to Shaq:

link

What Girls Said 1

• EW UM

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• the only sad thing is his nuts must be the size of raisins from all the steroids he took.

0|0
    0|0
  • theres nothing sad about it. you can't stay on steroids forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • His first picture is not good. Steroids is what made him look like that

0|0
    0|0