At what bodyfat % your face looks the best?

It's different for everyone, but most of the time I think it's below 10%. At least for me it is like that.

These percentages are for dudes, girls just have to use the bodyfat% that is visually the same for them as these here.

• Below 8%
  • 8-12%
  • 12-15%
  • 15-18%
  • 18%+

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...18.5%. But I'm a girl so...that's basically anorexic on the girl scale.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say 8-12% because too much fat on my face would make me look chubby or possibly fat and too little fat on my face might make me look older, anorexic, under-fed, etc etc.

• The more weight I loose the better I look

• I can't tell myself but I've been told when I lose the slightest bit of weight that it makes my face less attractive. Obviously people say it the other way around rather than offending me. But my fat % ranges from 12-14 so I guess 12 is not as pretty as 14. But as I said I see absolutely no difference.

• the numbers between d

• I don't even know how to figure out my own body fat percentage. So, I wouldn't know.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't be quite that strict; you don't have to a super trained athlete to look your best. But fitness does affect overall attractiveness. I'd say 15% is good enough if you project positive qualities.

• Body fat doesn't mean the person is an athlete, just that he/she doesn't eat too much. Dudes that have a physically demanding job are very lean a lot of times.

15% body fat isn't fitness that is fatness. :D Seriously though that's the upper limit if one cares about the body, improvement is needed in that situation.

• Makeup your mind: Are you talking about fitness or attractive quality? People do't have to be super fit to be attractive, if they have a warm personality.

15% is pretty fit, for girls, overall, anyway. About average for guys

• I'd say around 8-12%.