Girls, do you find (East) Asian guys good-looking?

Girls who are NOT East Asian, do you find East Asian (Chinese/Japanese/Korean/etc) guys attractive?

This question is ONLY about LOOKS.

• I find East Asian guys better-looking than guys of own race.
    11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • I find East Asian guys as good-looking as guys of my own race.
    56% (5)0% (0)31% (5)Vote
  • I find East Asian guys worse-looking than guys of my own race.
    11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • I find East Asian guys so bad-looking that I would never consider dating them.
    11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • I’m an East Asian girl. / I’m a lesbian. / I’m a guy.
    11% (1)100% (7)51% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I know many American Caucasians who love East Asian people. Now that I am at a university I don't have so many people to go off of, but when I was in high school, I knew so many girls that loved the Asian foreign exchange students or just the Asian people in general. I mean it definitely seemed like there was a pattern, that they all like K-pop or anime. But I know there are probably a lot of girls out there who don't like K-pop or anime that find East Asians attractive.

And for me, I think it depends. Some are cute, some are not (just like any other race has their cuties)!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I think one of my Asian friends is very attractive. This guys at the restaurant I use to visit. This Korean model I have seen a few times is very attractive. Oh and Steven Yeun is very nice looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes some more then others, but I think it's a pretty good mix of all ethnicities.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I really like north eastern countries gal. Even I always dreaming about korean, japnese, Chinese thai gals. I really like them and watching their movies. I really like them. I want to make the friend, I wish to mary a beautiful gal from that part of world

0|0
    0|0