Insecure about my height. Is it really that bad?

Being 196 cms tall guy I feel so insecure about being so tall. Girls seem to be intimidated by me...its hard for me to get girls interested in me that want to date me!

I always heard that girls want tall guys, but am I too tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends what type of girl you're trying to go after

What Girls Said 7

• I like tall guys, they seem stronger and most tall guys I've ever been around are strong and protective, you should be thankful of your height. I have a friend that's just as tall as you, youd be a good basketball player too :)

• So your about 6'5... That's as tall as my ex and honestly I LOVED his height. He was my personal jungle gym lol. I'm 5'5, and I personally believe its better for a guy to be "too" tall then short =)

• Iam 5ft 10 female and I love tall men they make me feel small I sometimes feel little big around guy shorter than myself . I am not I am just tallish

• Sexy awesome height :)

• Tall guys are hot. My brother in law is 6'7 and little kids ask him if he's batman ha ha I think that's a great compliment

• There's no such thing as too tall! At least, not in my opinion. I'm 5'6 and the last guy I dated was 6'7. Tall guys are SEXY!

• That height is perfect!:)

• No, that's definitely not too tall. A lot of women prefer tall men, so I don't think you'll ever have issues with that.

I'm 5'5" (165cm) and I once dated a man who was 6'9" (206cm).

What Guys Said 4

• Where are you from? A lot of girls in America love tall guys.

• Like 99% of girls want that height. The taller the better for them

• Yeah tall is good, most girls love tall

• You can never be too tall for girls. Being tall is like being too pretty. it shouldn't be a problem but it is. I'd suggest going for taller girls too as that height difference wouldn't be too much.