Insecure about my height. Is it really that bad?

Being 196 cms tall guy I feel so insecure about being so tall. Girls seem to be intimidated by me...its hard for me to get girls interested in me that want to date me!

I always heard that girls want tall guys, but am I too tall?

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• depends what type of girl you're trying to go after

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I like tall guys, they seem stronger and most tall guys I've ever been around are strong and protective, you should be thankful of your height. I have a friend that's just as tall as you, youd be a good basketball player too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • So your about 6'5... That's as tall as my ex and honestly I LOVED his height. He was my personal jungle gym lol. I'm 5'5, and I personally believe its better for a guy to be "too" tall then short =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Iam 5ft 10 female and I love tall men they make me feel small I sometimes feel little big around guy shorter than myself . I am not I am just tallish

0|0
    0|0
    • Sexy awesome height :)

• Tall guys are hot. My brother in law is 6'7 and little kids ask him if he's batman ha ha I think that's a great compliment

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as too tall! At least, not in my opinion. I'm 5'6 and the last guy I dated was 6'7. Tall guys are SEXY!

0|0
    0|0
  • That height is perfect!:)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's definitely not too tall. A lot of women prefer tall men, so I don't think you'll ever have issues with that.

I'm 5'5" (165cm) and I once dated a man who was 6'9" (206cm).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Where are you from? A lot of girls in America love tall guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like 99% of girls want that height. The taller the better for them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah tall is good, most girls love tall

0|0
    0|0
  • You can never be too tall for girls. Being tall is like being too pretty. it shouldn't be a problem but it is. I'd suggest going for taller girls too as that height difference wouldn't be too much.

1|0
    0|0