Do you think girls try to get guys based on how they look with make up on or off?

If a girl is a 5 without make up and she looks like a 7 or 8 with make up on do you think she will go for a guy who looks like a 7 or 8 even though she isn't that good looking unless she has make up on? Or do you think she will go for a guy who is about a 5 because that's about what she looks like without make up on?

• She will go for a 7 or 8 looking guy
  • She will go for about a 5 looking guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously with make up

What Girls Said 4

• No idea...I don't wear make up and I just go for whatever guy I like. I suppose it would depend on if the girl wears make up often or not.

If she wore make up all the time except for when she was sleeping, she'd probably go for the 8. If it was only for special occasions, she'd probably go for the 5...

Not that there are actually number leagues or anything.

• Lol makeup or no makeup I'm still the same girl and will go for the same types of guys either way:)

• To me if I met a guy and basing hoe much he like me through my appearance then perhaps I talked to the wrong guy in general. If its was just for a one night stand then who cares, you are probably not going to see her with her make up off anyways. To tell you the truth I don't rate people on a number scale, and anyone I approach is more on an overall attitude that may correspond with their personality more then what they look like.

• If somebody knows there better looking with make up on they're going to go after more attractive people in general I would assume

• I guess they could. I think in the end it depends on their level of confidence.

• I don't think so, I think girls don't think like that

What Guys Said 3

• This reminds me of a question I asked a while ago: link

Naturally. Especially at the club. Wearing some spanx, push-up bra , a tight dress and some near professional level make up and suddenly the guys they were giving chances too are no longer on their level. I've got boys who take girls out swimming or some outdoor activity wheretthey get to see the "real" her. As long as a girl knows what she looks like under all those enhancement when a "less attractive" guy approaches her then she should do whatever she likes aesthetically

• I don't know too many girls who can go from a 5 to an 8 due to makeup alone. That would require some plastic surgery, excellent style + the makeup all in one. I think girls will always pursue the people they are attracted to, regardless of what they themselves look like. I don't always pursue women who are "at my level" where looks go, and since I know girls aren't alien, they probably act in a similar fashion.

• Interesting question. but me personally, I go for w.e girl I'm attracted to, I don't set a limit based on my own attractiveness.