Is it true that guys secretly like a girl who is crazy for them?

Like appearing "coicidentally" where they at, always asking for that guy, always walking back and forth to get notice and show them a nice preview of what they can have, smiles at you all the time and etc. Let say the girl is physically attractive, nice face and body. will you later miss the attention if she suddenly stopped

Most Helpful Guy

• when I was like 13, my younger bro told this girl that I would go out with her. I'm pretty picky, even then, so I was like wth? anyway, this girl comes over and she's acting like a really clingy girlfriend. my parents are like give her a chance. I told them, why should I give her a chance when she seems so in love with me and doesn't know anything about me. so I spent the outing dodging her. she wasn't bad looking, she didn't talk weird any of that. it was just way to weird for her to be so smitten so early on. I heard some years later that she got with a guy that got her on drugs, and beats her. I honestly didn't feel bad for her at the time. but I did some years after. I have tried looking her up, but I never even knew her last name. so in short, it depends, but yes.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I would. It's always nice if a girl likes you that much and everything and it definitely boosts the old self esteem and that so I would miss it if suddenly she didn't anymore. But I wouldn't really let it effect me and just move on although if she was that physically attractive and interested I would of done something about it.

• no secret there, if all those factors were at play, most guys would openly reciprocate interest in that girl.

• No, but we not-so-secretly like girls that ARE crazy.

Jodi Arias

• I prefer to feel like I've won a girl over. It's nice to know she likes me but I don't like the feeling that there was no effort on my part...if I "earn" her it makes it feel genuine.

What Girls Said 1

• I think some guys would find that cute for a while, but most would feel violated by that after a while and think she's a super clingy or even a stalker.