Guy in your class tells you that you never look happy. Is he rude?

If you are walking to class minding your own business and a guy in your class barks from across the room that you never look happy. Even if he says it with a smile, is he...

Rude?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Bitch you don't know me"

What Guys Said 2

• Not rude because his intentions are not to hurt you. Maybe he is interested in you and wanted to find out more.

• He has a girlfriend. Are you saying that was flirting?

• I said maybe he is interested in you. You can usually tell by the way he stares at you.

• yah that is pretty rude.

cause first off, whether or not you're happy is none of his buisiness, and if he wanted to cheer you up, that's the last thing you say. Instead you try to just talk to the person and be really nice

• Why would he say that?

• he might have been trying to cheer you up but just didn't know how and screwed up?

What Girls Said 2

• yeah...its ruder than rude, tell him to go jump off a bridge.

• I consider it rude as I got asked by a mutal friend (whom I don't even know who that person is) if I ever smiled in this life time. That was plain rude! She doesn't even know me at all!