What FAD do you want to come back in style?

Examples: Afros, legwarmers, poodle skirts, bellbottoms, tie-dyeshirts,lava lamps, panty raids(don't ask), flat tops, drive- in theatres, beanies, tamagotchis ECT...ECT..

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I would love to see tie dye shirts, bell bottom pants and leisure suits come back. A full 60's and 70's fashion line up. Wow I'm old!

• Walking around with your walkman or discman. The walkman uses cassette tapes and the discman uses Compact discs.

The Macarena.

• bell bottoms and bandanas as headbands and long hair I'm being serious

oh yea and real cars not these plastic sh*t ones we have now

• Free love.

• The jerk movement.

That shit died too quick.

• Men's fedoras, and not those stupid short brimmed ones you see idiots wear, I mean the cool ones with a 2 7/8 inch brim; similar to what Humphrey Bogart wore in, "Casablanca."

• Playboy bunny logo

• Are hoopskirts a fad style or am I going too far back in time?

• Drive in theaters are already starting to see a bit of a comeback

• Panty Raids..

• Cameltoes

• Ice skating while plowing corn fields.

• Cameltoes.

What Girls Said 10

• All I can really think of is the dance styles. People don't really dance anymore, not like they used to.

• lol I just googled what flat tops was and just had to laugh... reminded me of the guy from Street Fighter...

I'd like to have tamagotchis, bellbottoms, legwarmers, choker necklaces back please... also these tattoo accessories... And platform shows to go with the bellbottoms =)

• Good old rock & roll music.

• Tie dye shirts !

• I think I would really like to see door knocker earrings come back in style like salt & peppa.

• Oh geeze...maybe boom boxes on people shoulders listening to music on a hot summer day.

• I would want the way the dating scene was, but I definitely don't miss flat tops

• The Bush.

• Almost all of the above. But more than anything, I miss the values that came with it. Just because someone throws on a poodle skirt doesn't mean they are so innocent anymore and want to dance like then or listen to that music, you know what I mean? Just because someone pulls out the lava lamp doesn't mean they're going to be peace loving, anti war, laid back, etc. Bringing back the items doesn't mean you're bringing back the feeling, the era, the unity.

• where I'm from tie-dye shirts have never gone out of style. there are also still drive ins.

• Could you ask your blacksmith what he'd charge to make me a set of horse shoes?

• bad news, he doesn't take credit. so you'll have to make a trip if you want them that bad.