Have you ever felt like there was an abnormal amount of luck or a guardian angel or something else looking out?

If so, what were the circumstances or situations in which they made you consider?

Most Helpful Guy

• I once walked into an isolated alleyway at night. 5 guys, the leader moved to make a move on me but then he shuddered and stopped moving. The other guys were confused and perplexed, they initially were waiting for their leaders signal, but the saw their leader was unable to move, they became confused and worried. Twenty metres later I heard them complaining to each other for being Cowards.

I was mysteriously prevented from going on a road trip, which ended up with the car falling by three hundred metres off a cliff. I would have been sliced if I took my seat

• That's really lucky! Do think it was an angel or something?

• Certainly. I also never felt any fear at all. I looked them straight in the eye. I guess I was shielded by a barrier that I could not see.

However I was once attacked by an unfriendly spirit that I couldn't see.

The unseen dimensions of the world are quite cool.

• That is definitely cool! I remember one time me and my roommate were visiting a person we had never met and she lived in the worst part of town w gangs etc and we were scared but when we got out of the car and in her house area it was very calming. She also had a cat that reminded me of an old man... then I asked if she was a witch and she was

She also said the cat showed up around the time her boyfriend died and that cat never let anyone near him but I was holding him. Everything just all made sense

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, all the time. With what I've been through health wise, there's definitely something always looking over me. I've been told that I have 3 guardian angels looking over me which I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

• I don't think it would work that way. If you had a guardian angle constantly watching you, they'd want you to do right... What makes you think angles doll out a constant streak of fortune/abnormal amount of luck? Do you think they'd encourage a sense of entitlement, greed, and selfishness like that? Don't you think they'd want to keep the balance, and try to lend a hand to those that really need them in a time of need?

• You are right... angles are pretty selective however I was talking about angels... and no sense of entitlement. Just certain circumstances where you look back and think oh dang, I got very lucky-shouldnt have survived etc. If you don't believe that's cool

• so you're going to pick out one key stroke error and roll with that rather then address what I said. I'm sure you've got nothing looking at for you. Don't worry about.

• Is that supposed to be "looking out* for me"? I did address your point... its what you believe and I respect that is your opinion. You don't have any situations or circumstances that have made believe or you think that there is a sense of entitlement to act a certain way and that's not what I was asking at all. That's cool though, I want to hear other people's stories so if you have some share, if not then oh well

• I did for awhile and was lucky to make it through some things I either shouldn't have, or didn't expect to do as well out of. But now I feel forgotten and alone, like everyone has given up on me. Just sucks and I wish things could go well and like I had always hoped for.

• By what means do you feel abandoned?

• Hmm... be yourself and who you want to be.. you will be much happier. Now I am not saying its to be an alcoholic. But do what is going to put you at peace. Maybe it'll bring back all your luck/set the pathway for your guardian to help you out again

• I need something to keep going

• Yes, I have one

My Aunt whom is a Nun claimed that she "prayed me into this world"

She's not with me anymore, but is really looking over me.

She is one of only a couple of people that I can say that I really love.

What Girls Said 3

• I used to like this guy that was completely out of my league and when he started to like me back - I knew it was because of my prayers. I cried about him one day cause I missed him and 5 minutes later I bumped into him and that was the first time in almost a year that I had seen him. And even stranger, right before bumping in this guy I met another guy that I used to like that I also had a slight chance with. I think this is God's way of telling me that He would much prefer that I date the other guy then the guy that I was crying over.

• My guardian angel's probably annoyed with me thinkin "Oh no, not again!" But yea there were some times I was very lucky when I was little I ran out in front of a speeding car and stepped out of the way just before it hit me.There's so much that I'm thankful for!

• i do, I believe in my guardian angel! and I always ask for his protection