Axe hair products?

have any guys tried the axe hair gel kinda thing, if you did, did you like it?

Do y'all girls really even care about the hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I care about the hair, when I look at somebody I look at the hair and the eyes.

What Girls Said 4

• yeah definitely. well, sometimes I don't mind if he doesn't wear anything in his hair. I like the faux haut hair style or the crazy asian hair that some guys have that sticks up and I like different colours too lol like highlights. hmmm but it doesn't matter sometimes if I know he's a good guy and I love him ^_^v

• we care about hair. but I don't particularly like axe all that much. get something that doesn't reek of high heaven and use that in your hair.

• Hair matters.

• i love it,

it smells so good (:

& hair matters.

What Guys Said 3

• The shampoo smells great :D And the hair paste works really well, and smells great as well... in my opinion.

And yes girls do like the look, and feel of the hair. NO girl likes greasy hair, as girls run their hands through the a guys hair.

• Cheap products. The best is that new Dove for men. They work, and are good for the skin. Especially if you have dry skin.

• ive been using it, not the gels, just the shampoos, it works pretty well, and I've gotten good reactions from girls for it