I was thinking about what is practical and what I actually like for a bed. Then my mind kind of wandered to how there are so many different types, styles, and sizes. Then I thought this would be an interesting question to ask all of you to see how it varies.
(All links are just general ideas or visuals, they may not contain every available type/option. So feel free to add anything you know of that you want.)
1) What size of bed do you have?
2) Out of all the available sizes, what would you prefer?
3) What kind of mattress do you have?
4) What kind of mattress would you prefer?
5) What kind of sheets do you have? Do you not care about the sheets?
6) What kind of sheets would you prefer?
7) What type of bed do you have right now?
8) What type would you like to have?
9) What kind of pillow(s) do you have?
10) What kind of pillow(s) would you prefer?
Most Helpful Guy
Size: double or queen.
Mattress: latex, DEFINITELY.
Sheets: flannel for cold nights and satin for warm nights, although I don't really care as long as they're comfortable.
Right now I have a double size latex mattress on a slatted base and I don't want any other kind (maybe queen size). I use foam pillows but I've heard of one kind of pillow that's always cold. I would change my foam pillow by one of those (I'm constantly turning my pillow during the night, I like the cold feeling in the back of my head).0
- Show AllShow Less