An ugly girl or a beautiful girl ?

what would you date

a girl with no experience or money but she is beautiful

or

a girl with experience and money but she is ugly ?

so I see most guys pick the beautiful girl

Most Helpful Guy

• no money so we can be broke together

What Guys Said 4

• If I found her to be attractive in an overall sense, and we had chemistry, it wouldn't matter either way. If I truly thought a woman were "ugly" as you have so gently put it, her relative wealth wouldn't effect my thinking or actions.

• why would anyone pick the girl with experience and money but is ugly? Experience doesn't mean anything because everyone is different, unless you are talking about sex, and money should never be an issue if you actually like her.

• the girl with no money bcuz I have money and I can take her places she's never been and buy her stuff so she would like it

• Neither.

Girl 1: sounds young and a handful.

Girl 2: is ugly? So I wouldn't pursue her.

What Girls Said 2

• there is no way of saying someone is pretty or ugly because I strongly believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and just because someone is ugly to you doesn't mean she's not beautiful to someone eles.

• I think that liking a girl for her money is just as shallow as liking her for her looks. It is much more important for both girls to be good people. Well then again I don't really know because you are asking for a guy's perspective and I'm a girl. Well, If the situation was flipped and it was between two guys this is would be my answer.