Ladies: Do you fantasize about motherhood?

Guys can answer too. Do you fellas fantasize about fatherhood, or getting the girl of your dreams pregnant, what it would be like to see her body change, what it will be like when the child arrives, ect. Ladies, do you fantasize about motherhood and what it would be like to be pregnant, and how you will look, how you will feel when the child arrives, ect. Have you even put a pillow underneath your shirt to see what you look like? lol... Although I know how to separate fantasy from reality, motherhood is something that I fantasize about. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, a lot of times! Even though I'm not ready to see my body changing (I think it's going to be for worse in my case) , to feel so much pain and spend so many nights awake. But that's a part of being a mother, I will have to get used to it. I also have this fantasy: I imagine myself pregnant and having my boyfriend (or husband if I change my mind) kissing my pregnant belly. I know it's a silly idea, but it's something that I really want, if I got pregnant someday.

• Awee, I understand! :) Thank You !

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 10

• I'd like to get married some day and have kids too, but I'd never want my wife to become pregnant or give birth. The reason for this is that I know very well that the labor pain and the process of childbirth is the most painful thing in the world. I would never want my wife to go through so much pain. I'd rather prefer adoption, test tube baby, surrogate mother or something similar.

• I understand that you wouldn't want your wife to go through any pain, but what if she really wants to experience the who pregnancy process form conception to labor?

• If she really wants to experience that, then I won't stop her. I'll just suggest the alternatives, but if she's firm about what she wants, then its entirely up to her.

• That is understandable! Thank You!

• I would love to be a father. I need to find her first . I don't like to think of it as '' getting her pregnant'' but actually making a mutual decision to try ad have a baby.

• Aweee, how nice! Thank You for sharing!

• yeah from time to time, then I think about the bias of family court and the character of modern women, then the fantasy quickly changes from one of longing to one of immense gratitude that I am not a father in this social climate.

• Thank you for sharing

• i fantasize about my partner and i, childless, travelling the world. I dislike kids, very much.

• thank you for the honesty

• Yes I occasionally think about it. I look forward to being a father

• That is really nice, thank you!

• I would love to see my girlfriend pregnant. I want to make her my wife first.

• That's good, thank you!

• That's the stuff of nightmares for me!

• Thank you for the honesty

• TALK ABOUT ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!

• I've never fantasized about that. I'm not sure whether I even want to become a father. Unless I meet the right woman, I definitely don't want to.

• You never know, maybe you just need to meet the right person.

• I would love to be a father. I think about it a lot. I think I would be a great father.

• Aweee, how sweet! Thank you!

What Girls Said 14

• Sure, all the time! Although I don't ever imagine what I'd look like as a pregnant lady lol.

I usually wonder things like - Who will they look like? What interests will they have? Will they have lots of friends or prefer to be alone? What kind of people will they be? What will their goals and aspirations in life be?

I also think about possible family dynamics - What kind of parent will I be/will my fiance be? Will they have a favorite parent? Will they be interested in family traditions and ethnic culture? What language will they speak at home? My fiance is Serbian and I would hope that he teaches it to them.

I think about this a lot actually. Children are a few years away for me but it's fun to imagine. =D

• All of the things that you mentioned are very important details. Thank you!

• Yeah, I've definitely thought about how cool it'd be to pop out a mini-me. The whole pregnancy process actually kind of freaks me out, but seeing the baby for the first time must be such a beautiful and amazing moment, and watching him/her grow would probably be as equally amazing. I definitely want kids when I'm older.

• Why does the whole pregnancy process freak you out?

• Yes! I'm all for kids. Absolutely love those little munchkins. I'm studying a field involving children so seeing kids everyday really makes me think about the kind of mother I would be someday. It would be amazing to create life and watch it grow; guiding him/her into the right path. Watching the different changes, etc. Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing. I think I would make an excellent mother (only time I'll ever be cocky!) haha:)

• Lol I love how passionate you are! I think you would make a great mother. :) Thank You for sharing!

• no. the whole pregnancy and giving birth thing scares the sh*t out of me. Plus, motherhood is a full time job. I don't know whether I'd make a good mother. People say I'm good with kids, and kids kinda like me, but it's all only in a friend or big-sister kind of context. Disciplining and actually raising a child is not easy.

But if I find a guy who wants to have kids and I love him enough, maybe the fantasies will come. Who knows?

• Well if you're good with kids and stuff no matter what context its from, you probably will make a good mother.

• somehow the thought frightens me and I think I would feel awkward and embarrassed about having a child. don't know why.

• absolutely, I think of it all the time. I can't really wait til that day. even though I'm far from ready yet!

• That's nice, although I would advice you to wait until you're ready. I think you'll be glad you did. But thank you for sharing!

• I definitely do

• How nice. Thank you! :)

• yes very much... and one of my biggest fears is that I'd be sterile :(

• Awwee don't think like that :/ Even people who supposedly weren't supposed to have children had them! So just think positive hun :)

• Thank you! ^-^

• No, it makes me cringe

• Thank you for your honesty

• Can't say I do

• Absolutely! All the time!

• Lol, thank you for sharing! :)

• I can't say that I do.I would rather live my life without the burden of children.

• Thank You for your honesty

• Jesus Christ...NO.I don't ever want children.

• Thank You for being honest

• No. I have nightmares about it. I have no interest in motherhood.

• Thank you for sharing